New Grow Journal.. Updated veg Full Flower Tent

6 Sour Disal Clones have taken off and under a new home… yo its somthing about this Sour Disal!! The tast is sooo strong… it really makes ya mouth water and coats your toung in sour cheesy sweetness!!
I love it…
Anyone knows how many times you clone a clone?? Can you keep taking cuts from the next Generation of clones without the genetics being diminished??
@PreyBird1 @hoppiefrog @Slym3r @chrisj @ultrapuff

3 Likes

Yes you can clone a clone as many times you would want. Some argue clone degradation of generations of cloning. But i clone non stop. I know of professionals using the same clone for 37yrs! So i just clone away!
Fun fact in my testing… a 2nd generation clone is always more vigorous than the original 1st generation clone was.

5 Likes

Ive noticed once rooted, the clones go crazy!! Growth seems not as uniform as my first clones… but much quicker growth.

2 Likes

Try only using tops of clones.

3 Likes

I trust @PreyBird1 advice. I have read that yo can clone just over 15 times before degradation, but cant disagree with practical experience. Your plants are looking dank, thanks for sharing.

4 Likes

That may be the issue, ive cliped whole side branches n cloned them

2 Likes

Flower area
3x Gelato all different Phenos from seed
1x wedding cake
3x Sour Disal
2x Cherri pie
After a PH meter malfunction we getting back to where we need to be. Gelato harvest in a week.

Veg: Ph malfunction caused some spots, but other than that the ladies seem happy
@PreyBird1 whiteruntz x Galactic God x4
Sky God x 4
X6 Sour Disal Clones

3 Likes

The Different Gelato Pheno types…
Wonder which will hot the hardest?
Last week of Flower

2 Likes

What Nutes Are U Using u good some good growth bro :muscle:t5: @pressure_420

1 Like

@pressure_42o Here’s my indoor set up not much but it’s a start lol. I have a couple interesting strains I’m running at the moment peanut butter breathe, Orange Cookies, Purple Punch etc.

3 Likes

That’s so cool to see. Did the outside two turn colors? Or did they go straight to yellow?

3 Likes

Strait yellow on week 7… The middle one is the only one with purple… All are vary dank tho.

2 Likes

Floranova atm… Started with fox farms

2 Likes

Nice looking ladies. Great work as usual lol.

1 Like

@PreyBird1 Brooo I need you expertise!!!
I threw away 4 of your White Runtz x Galactic Gods thinking they where males!! ( dont be mad…lol)
But now I think I fucked up…

So when this started growing on the wR x GG i assumed male, they dint have any leaves, and looked like balls… but then they started growing on the SkyGods,
Dint throw them out because I took a trip to denver for a week and now…
So my question:
Is seeing the balls 100% that its male?? Are these still males?? I thought i was good at sexing (haha) but now im not so confident!!! Lmao

2 Likes

Let i go a couple days. Its not showing sex yet. Or change the light schedule to flower and this will force it to show sex faster within 10 days.

3 Likes

Welp Sky Gods are looking Strong!! Placed one in Flower last night… I dont have any room for the other 3…lol…
I also have Gelato #2 and 3 Clones They turned out to be the best so im doing another run to see which is better out of 2&3…
Also have 3 blue Kush clones im getting out the way…
Oh and 2 Purple punch clones too!! Lol…

Flower: 12 plants…
7x PSD(Purple sour Disal) different stages of flower
2x Blue Kush
2x Cherry Pie
1x Sky God

2 Likes