New grow with an Oldguy

Brother. I feel the same way. The man ( @hoppiefrog ) has mad skills.

9 Likes

From the little time I have known him and @zeus, I can say that it’s not just a cannabis thing. These guys are genuinely nice and loving people!
They help freely and generously just for the sake of helping! For me, they embody the '60s spirit of Peace and Love.
Much, much Respect for them! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::face_with_monocle::v:

9 Likes

In the short time I’ve known them I’ve seen nothing but that. Even my newb questions don’t phase him. :+1::grin:
Equally much respect for them both. :clap::clap::clap:
Bad apple by David Wilcox just came on. :+1:
Rock on folks. Gonna be a great afternoon.
Work or not. :joy:
Have a glorious day my friend. :sunglasses::+1::v:
I’ll put up a few pics later. :+1:

9 Likes

I will be eagerly waiting for them!
And I’ve not known you for long, but I can already tell that you are cut from the same mold!
So much respect to you too! :wink::laughing:
And have a great day yourself brother, and don’t forget to stay away from the yellow snow!

11 Likes

giphyoi

9 Likes

Every time I see this video, I have to go for a reefer, or my vape and take a huge drag… Man that must have hurt…!

10 Likes

I have tried everything with vaping, I just don’t get stoned. 3-4 carts (legal) in a few hours, it feels like I smoked swag, I have had them from cali, canada, denver, the shit does not work for me, it sucks, it’s the only legal way to use cannabis here (besides edibles)

I’m a bud man :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Have you tried vaping flowers? This little gadget here holds quite a lot of “herbs” and it’s all convection, so no burnt taste, just flavor (the terpenes are amazing with this, imo) and a serious buzz if you are lucky enough for it to work for you
https://www.sneakypetestore.com/collections/portable/products/boundless-tera?variant=12283617640529

10 Likes

Awww gee, thanks guys! Very happy to have met a bunch like y’all :grinning:

7 Likes

You guys are amazing and are a permanent part of my family.you guys make it easy to help ,and build me up often

9 Likes

Yeah, vaping bud works, hinting at my son to buy me one :slight_smile:

8 Likes

The one I showed here works really well and have lots of accessories. You even have a water pipe adapter included in…and some pad to do dabs with ( i could not try that as dabs are not available here ).
If you want more opinions you could check with @devjyarn, he went on a little week end getaway lately with his…
Before the Tera, I was using this one :

A lot less satisfying than the Tera, but it works!

If your son doesn’t get the hint, I could give you the Flowermate Nano. You would just have to cover the price of shipping…
but frankly, with the cost of shipping between our countries, maybe you would be better off buying a new one. :face_with_monocle:
But the offer stands for you if you want it!

8 Likes

I thank you very much for the offer, but, :slight_smile: I am a bubbler and a bong person

bbb

12 Likes

Had a very kind gesture from a friend last nite.
( thanks @hoppiefrog. :+1::wink:)
Put my over dry Gorilla Zkittles in a gal jar with a 62% boveda pack.
Looking forward to the outcome. :grin::+1:
Thanks again brother. Appreciated. :v:
And showed the other girls what their fate is.:grin:

19 Likes

Haha no prob buddy :wink: I like to think the girls feel the love we give them and with the end result in mind they are honored to elevate us to higher spiritual plains;) enlightenment and spiritual fusion at its best :wink:

11 Likes

Well. Well. Well. Hats off to a very stand up fellow. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
@hoppiefrog. Brother. That Boveda pack brought the GZ back from crispy to very nice tender nuggets in less than 48 hrs.
Just busted and had one. :grin:
Smoke was some of the smoothest. ( read no cough / sharpness ) on the inhale I think I’ve had.
My deepest gratitude is sent your way brother.
Appreciated. :+1::sunglasses::v:

12 Likes

Boveda kicks ass and lasts forever haha a great investment indeed.

11 Likes

Absolutely brother. I’m sold from now on.
Thanks for showing me the right way. :+1::wink::v:

11 Likes

Happy to be able to share anything I know always :wink:

11 Likes

@kapouic to the rescue he’s sending u some boveda;)

11 Likes