Sour D.

Topped Durban Poison.

Sour D x2.

Topped Durban.

Untopped Durban.

Maui :cherries::bomb:

Special Queen #1.

GDP.

Overall they’re doing quite well. A few slug bit leaves but nothing to be too concerned about.
Certainly nothing to warrant any chemical sprays.:wink: :+1:

And had an unexpected visitor in the area yesterday. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Flying large circles over the valley. :roll_eyes:
Good thing I’m legal. :wink:
First I’ve seen them fly since Covid started.
Hope they got some good pics. :joy:

And out on the mountain the clones are doing fantastic. :+1:

The big girl is a Maui :cherries::bomb: topped mother.
Coming back around after her rough start with the wind and weather. :wink:

And a peaceful evening pic over the valley as the sun dips behind the trees. :blush:

Guess that’s all for now. :thinking:

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend.
Stay safe and lit folks. :pray:

:v::call_me_hand:

16 Likes

@oldguy what a cool grow, love it man!

11 Likes

Super looking plants and thank you for a look at your grow :slight_smile:

some day I will be able (god Willing) to say I am Legal

right now I say I counted six :wink:

all the best and grow big

Dequilo

7 Likes

@papajerry @dequilo
Thank you very much gentlemen. :pray:
Appreciated.

10 Likes

Been a lil busy of late.
The girls have started drinking more and it caught me a bit unaware. :man_facepalming:
Couple of them are showing the effects of said drying out. :man_shrugging:

Sour Diesels with lots of yellowing going on.
Got some thinning out to get to in a bit.

Canopy shot with Durban poison in back.

Here they are from the front side.

Special Queen #1

Maui :cherries::bomb:. Def needs some extensions on the stakes. Need the ladder for that one. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

GDP. Just starting to transition.

The littles. :grin:
AOC /Candy Dropz on left. Creepy crawly caramel auto from @repins12 and Melted Strawberries on right. She’s Really shot up over the last week. :+1:

And a pic from the mtn.

Bottles are eye savers and they help keep the birds from leaving :poop: all over the plants. :wink:

Hope you all have a fantastic start to your week.
Stay safe and lit folks. :pray:

18 Likes

You my friend are on your way to some super nice buds :slight_smile:

thank you for a look at your grow

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

5 Likes

Thank you very much.
Appreciated my friend. :pray:

6 Likes

@oldguy You sir have an incredible garden, I don’t think I could smoke all that in one year, … but I’d like to try!

7 Likes

@papajerry Thank you very much good sir.
Honestly I don’t think I could smoke it all in a year either. At least not as flower. :joy:
A lot of this will be turned into hash for pressing some rosin if all goes as planned.
Looking into some plates and a controller for a press I’m getting geared up. :wink:

Have a safe and lit one. :pray:

8 Likes

But being hard working as you are :slight_smile:

I know you will do you best

6 Likes

Wait … Explain the bottles? They sit and shit on them instead? They keep em away? Plop a couple of them fakes owls around …LoL I don’t buy that. I’d like to hear wrong tho! That is a site for anyone of us man. A cup of :coffee: in the morning with smells a loft … Oh my baby rhinos… that be something. Such a splendid delight you bestow upon us!

8 Likes

It’s interesting…if birds are a real issue for you there seems to be a pretty good solution we see employed in commercial crops like grapes and sunflower crops.

Here in the valley, friggin starlings can wreak havoc on these crops.

Anyway, they will attach 8-10 six feet long red/silver mylar flagging tape strands and attach them to the top of a 10ft wooden pole. They space these a couple hundred feet apart around the field.

All that flashing light/color freakes the flocks out and they won’t come near it !!!

https://www.amazon.com/SUJAYU-Spiral-Double-Reflective-Sprinkler/dp/B08VD4Q9T7/ref=sr_1_51?keywords=Red%2Fsilver+mylar+flagging+tape&qid=1660234347&sr=8-51

6 Likes

The constant noise of the bottles rattling helps keep them from landing on the sticks.
And if they do attempt it then the bottles spin and they fall off. :man_shrugging:
Hey man. All I know is it works. :joy:
No bird shit on the plants. :grin::+1:

8 Likes

Even tho this is a legal grow there’s still a need for a bit of stealth and this was a cheap and easy solution.
They also keep the eyeballs in the head if you get a poke reaching into the plant. :wink:
Safety first. :grin:
Thanks for the info tho Bob. Appreciated. :pray:

8 Likes

Oh my goodness grace-us! (Just made that up) good right! But I would absolutely die if you’d Grace us by setting up some of them inflatable flailing arm guys. If red friggen streamers keep em away I bet 2 or 3 of them 20’ tall wobbling blow up dudes would work wonders. Plus keep you unwittingly entertained when in a stoned stupor. :rofl: Shit I won’t lie. Watching them things flail about is a favorite past time for moi. You can’t help but be in a better mood when eying one for a while. But so much for the incognito grow. Lol

7 Likes