New grower hoping to learn as much as possible here

Hello, just wanted to introduce myself real quick. Have been growing outdoors for a long time, but due to an international move recently switched to growing indoors.Just started my grow Jan 1 in a tent and so far so good. Will post a grow diary in the appropriate forum for that, hope to get some good advice and tips/tricks !

Happy to receive all the constructive feedback I can get. I have a grow diary on a different forum but there is relatively little interaction there, so decided to move that to here. Really looking to get as much help/feedback/training and learning from the people here.

Thanks already for having me here !

10 Likes

Here a picture of when I transferred my autoflowers to their new tent from AC Infinity, its a 4 by 4 with their S33 light. I should have gone for the light one size bigger for the tent, but I had already been using it in a 3 by 3 tent.

Maybe next round ! Also I thought to give auto flowers a try but I realized its not for me. But will finish the round of course, have new seeds coming for round 2.

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum! A great place to get great information on improving grows here.

8 Likes

always great to have another grower with us :slight_smile: welcome and enjoy

I am sure we will give lots of destructive feedback :wink:

your plants look great

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

9 Likes

inside they are killing me :frowning: outside they are great :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yeah they started flowering on me pretty quickly and the plants stayed relatively small… Not sure if this is according to their schedule or not…

8 Likes

I transplanted mine :frowning: and the first time pruned them as I would do regulars

live and learn :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hi @franklinfarmer

Welcome to GN, great introduction and look forward to seeing your grow. A good place to start is GN university which offers four free cannabis courses. You might be interested in the Cannabis 101 course as its about basics of indoor growing and very comprehensive and lots to learn.

7 Likes