New grower with problems

Big issue. Your using MG. You can’t flush MG. It is time released. The more u flush the more it releases. That’s the reason we don’t use it in this hobby and that’s the reason they won’t make one that isn’t. They don’t want their products used for MJ. Ok off my soapbox.

Those bites are too big for any bug u would need a scope for. Looks like a slug or caterpillar. Might even b something that’s nocturnal and comes out to eat at night and hides in the soil during lights on. For both reasons maybe a transplant would help. I would rinse the roots off as much as possible as well to get the MG grow off. Just my opinion but I would grow in yard dirt before MG.

If your having a hard time with nutes as well there are some natural things u can feed that won’t lead the cops to your door.

A mix of alfalfa, unstrapped molasses, kelp, and (bu’s brew) garden compost will feed your girls with no red flags. Just bubble with an air bubbler for 24 hours and that tea fed 3x during your grow will feed them no problem.

Hope u find the buggers eating her. Good luck farmer

3 Likes

Absolutely I had The same issue with the autos when I started them it was earwigs from hardware store promix they were in the dirt and under pots I dusted with DE and checked under pots every lights on and surface of media at waterings they have been gone for a month or so little fuckers tho

2 Likes

I had a similar issue. Mine was a japanese snowtree cricket. He hitchhiked in from my garden into the grow tent. And it took me 3 weeks to catch the little bugger.

he was enjoying my grandaddy purple’s tasty leaves.

3 Likes

I’ve been finding a lot of pest lately in fox farm soil the past few months have been the worst

2 Likes

A good product that should be able to make it thru customs and all with no issue is called trifecta it is expensive 35 $ usd for a 4 oz. Bottle but it works and its it’s in lo t 1 oz to a gallon if I remember right

3 Likes

Whatever it is I don’t think you are gonna need a loupe to see. Those leaves are chewed on.

4 Likes

God dam I cant get any straight answer now because people are looking at and replying to the other guys comments and pics on here which is completely different. Will delete this thread and start again when I have time

OP has big bugs.

Other guy damaged his leaves in transport.

3 Likes

People are responding to you as far as the bugs are concerned. It’s YOUR plants we are talking about. There’s something eating it.

2 Likes

Yes the plants are eaten by some sort of bug not replying to other post and the trifecta is good not just for active measures but also proactive measures I also correct myself it is 1/2 oz to 1 gallon so a 4 oz bottle will make 8 gallons and if sprayed once a week you will never see bugs mold or mildew

2 Likes

Can you tell me what is on the plant in the first pic? Zoom in and it.might be your bugs

3 Likes

Just a bit of soil, wondered if anyone would ask that haha

1 Like

What’s the MG you say I’m using and flushing?

1 Like

Lol I see like I said it’s a bug and trifecta will.help.and shouldn’t alert any one are you growing in a tent?

Yes it works I had to use it at 1oz a gal for results just couldnt deal with the smell

1 Like

I switched to serenade for mold/mildew prevention and have been using diatomaceous earth for pests as my preventive since I sprayed cleaned and reset and have had NO issues since #proactivenotreactive not for everyone but is working wonders for me

1 Like

Sorry. MG= miracle grow

2 Likes

I’m not using miracle grow?

Sorry. This weed is really good. I got posters mixed up. I guess there really is a downside to growing good bud. Damn

Sorry I’ll pack it for ya

5 Likes

Me next, nice rig!

2 Likes