New grower would like to make new friends

9 Likes

Welcome to GN! Update here is a couple of pictures of my current grow.

7 Likes

Thanks man you got pictures or yours

9 Likes

Welcome and good luck growing

8 Likes

Welcome. Where u from without being specific what flavors u got going and prolly no wet leaves at lights on as it will burn them

7 Likes

I an growing Gorrilla glue in the south in the United States what about you you got pictures of your grow

8 Likes

Welcome! As a newbie myself, I assure you that you will find so many fun and helpful people here. There is a wealth of talent and knowledge on this forum and so much encouragement, you will quickly make friends!

8 Likes

5 Likes

The first three pictures look like a female than the last picture looks like a male but I can’t tell ?anyone have a clue ? Be much appreciated!!!

5 Likes

I agree nothing showing on the first few but the last def looks like sacks popping out fast. If u wanna keep it with it if it shows sacks keep it away from the others for sure. I don’t do lots of pics of my stuff anymore but have a tonnage of pics from when I used to take pics all the time. Lol. Got lazy and the camera on this phone sucks. But here r some pics from grow I’ve had over the years.

4 Likes

That last picture looks like you have a leaf miner pest in it!

3 Likes

Here is an article on them.

3 Likes

Thanks man I will do that get the one away from the other two I just want to have a successful grow it’s my first grow an I want to harvest as much as I possibly can ! Can I still l.s.t ? It’s in week 5. All together it’s 28 days or did I wait too late to l.s.t.

5 Likes

Yours looks awesome man what kind are you growing

6 Likes

It’s a Blueberry, great strain for pain and insomnia.

3 Likes

How many weeks or days are yours?

4 Likes

That picture is from last night, Day 32. When the lights come on later it will be Day 33!

3 Likes

When are you gonna flip ?how long do you have your lights on for I have mine for 18 on 6 off

4 Likes

I run 18/6 lights, I plan on flipping into flower on the 8th of October and harvest around 17 December.

3 Likes

What kind lights you got an how big is your grow room

4 Likes