New Grower

What’s up, I just wanted to introduce myself. I started growing about 6 months ago. Started with 4 OG kush autoflowers . Got a nice return. Currently growing 4 Granddy purples photos. My wife was on oxycontin for 12 years, she wanted off that poison. So decided to grow our own. Look forward to getting advice and any help I may need.

11 Likes

Welcome to the shit show, you’ll be in good hands here for sure! Hopefully the fresh green has been successful at helping your wife.

6 Likes

Thanks, it is helping with some pain issues and depression. I’m not in a legal state so we had to use whatever was available. Sort of experimenting with different strains to see what works best for her. If anybody has suggestions for pain and depression I would be grateful for suggestions on what to grow next

11 Likes

Welcome-To-The-Best-Group-On-The-Net-Glitter

Welcome to Growers Network @bulldognuts :grin: We are glad you are here!

5 Likes

Welcome to GN Brother @bulldognuts, OxyContin is a big hitter, 12 years makes it even heavier. That’s a lot of damage already.
I find that many strains help me with pain. But Iv not taking anything for pain in over 25 years. But there are ways to process any weed to help detox her. @Ladithief is my go to guy for taking weed to the next level. Look up Rick Simpson oils on Utube. Start your reasearch there and try to comprehend what you are looking for. Best of luck to you n yours in this new journey.
Hootie

6 Likes

Welcome @bulldognuts to the GN!

There are tons of people here to help you get the most out of your grows.

happy growing,

MacG

6 Likes

@bulldognuts

Welcome to GN !!

3 Likes

Thanks for the Welcome everybody

4 Likes

Welcome brother and keep it up.

3 Likes

Love the GDP always a great grow and great smoke alike I like all the phenos

2 Likes

Took me 10 yrs to heal from pain killers

4 Likes

That my friend is better than the alternative. Iv seen many of people take it to the point of no return. I quit sponsoring drug addicted people in AA. Once they return to their natural state ( mind, body, n spirit ) under the use of their drug of choice, well- wake is waiting. So sad.

3 Likes