New here, need help

Hello dears,

I started growin few weeks ago, ive been only a user before but got my hands on two seeds and started growing both in a two 10 liter pots each a week in between. I really have zero experience and I have attached the photos of both of them.

I really need your guidance as I have limited access to kits and zero experience.

Much appreciated

3 Likes

Hello and welcome to the Growers Network family. Have you had any growing experience before with any plants?

1 Like

Thank you dear. Not really, ive had house plants before but not that I grew them from a seed but ready grown plants.

3 Likes

I will say u r gonna wanna invest in a light that will help promote growth and not so much stretching. Where r u from as u say hard to get kits. Is Amazon available to u because u can atleast grab something from there in lights nutrients and pH pens ect. Welcome to the forum. Do u know what strain or strains they are.

5 Likes

Thank you Mark. I have access to Amazon yes. could you recommend me the light type and what kind of nutrients.

Much appreciated.

The strains are cannabis sativa.

5 Likes

Where are u currently located at not specific just a state helps a lot some cannot get anything without friends purchasing and sending as a gift thru mail ect. How many plants r u gonna wanna do at one time and all. I’m gonna see what we can come up with for simple cheap see if u can purchase jr peters jacks 321 nutrients. It’s a part a and part b mix and u add epsoms salt as the 3rd part. On lights I will search and see what we can find for the best deal and all as of now. Do u plan to want a tent or do u have a room in photo period plants to flower them u need to veg so long on like 18/6 then flip to 12/12 and not have any light interruptions during that 12 dark period or it can and will cause the plant to her.ie which is not good causes unworthy seeds to for And when seeds for the plant production of buds stops and the plant focuses on making the babies good and healthy. Wanna keep from that as much as possible. Lol. So a plant count for one grow do u wanna do soil or u looking g into coco or hydro or what. Honestly coco is best requires a bit more watering but any issues arise And in coco u can pretty much wash them away and reamend the coco directly after the flush. So let’s start with how big a space u have to play with is it light proof for a dark period of not ur gonna wanna get a tent or a spot where it can be total dark for 12 plus hours a day. We will go further after these couple questions are answered. What is a budget u have to play with 2 3 4 hundred more less money ain’t no thang ect. Lol. That helps a lot also.

2 Likes