New HPS grower

Hello everyone ! new to the network I’m QualiFireFarmz The Quality is :fire:I’ve been cultivating cannabis for 15 years now in Rockwool, coco coir as well as soil and hydroton. Bug and pesticide free as well as fungus, mold and fungicide free! Hps grower!

Skywalker Og 1st place Indica Errl cup winner!! Coco coir

17 Likes

Welcome to GN! Hope you enjoy yourself here. Plenty of cool helpful growers.
And who is that lovely lady?
What strain? Hydro or soil?

6 Likes

Thanks friend this lovely lady is Skywalker Og she took home the 1st place Errl cup indica cup for me , what a Lady!!

6 Likes

Sorry, I did not notice the writings before I posted my questions…
But still, great pictures!
This is one OG I intend to grow one day. :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Thank u my friend I put the info up after your question I appreciate the help budski!!!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum man. This site is pretty cool. And good people here💯

4 Likes

Thanks friend

2 Likes

Welcome @qualifire, amazing plant! A lot of useful information here, thanks for sharing.

4 Likes

Appreciate it friend glad to be welcomed into the network

3 Likes

Welcome to the Family. Many long time growers and business professional here. We look forward to future projects with you zthJViY229AMU

2 Likes

One of the nicest strains I have ever grown…

3 Likes

And welcome to the forum @qualifire

2 Likes

Nice buds and welcome to the club

2 Likes

Best strain known to man in my opinion(my favorite) :sunglasses: :seedling::herb::palm_tree:… Welcome @qualifire… Congrats on the awards too BTW you know your shit :muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

Welcome home man. No need to go anywhere else lol

3 Likes

Figured you’d chime in on this.

2 Likes

:wink::seedling::herb::palm_tree::v::v::v::v::v:… Peace and love is the way to people’s heart… be true and treat people as equals

3 Likes

@MK3_Pharms you should listen bro

2 Likes

Hello, Ive been growing for almost 20 years. Ive never grown in rockwool though. I have many questions about the details on how to do this on a large scale. Im considering hiring a consultant although I really just have a few questions. Is anyone here potentially able to help me or point me in the right direction? Im open to all options.

Thank you :gloves:

2 Likes

Hi @joshpope2012 , welcome to GN. You are welcome to ask questions here. Please start a topic and I am sure you will get all your questions answered.