New Indoor Auto Grow

I second what Hap said, even if you do get seeds at this point, they will be undeveloped and very few in number. Sit back and finish up as normal. Looks yummy on the big fat bud lol. GG is awesome stuff.

Marty

6 Likes

Thank you, sir! That really eases my mind.

6 Likes

Thanks, Marty! I am glad I didn’t overreact last night. I have one add’l plant in there, but I don’t believe it has more than three weeks to go, so I’ll roll the dice. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Alright, don’t laugh. Do y’all leave your fans on during lights out, or do you turn them off?

5 Likes

My duct fans are on timers and pull all the air out of the room a few times a day. They do not run all time time. I had a fan in my closets but it pushed the humidity out of the room too often.

I haven’t needed a ground fan yet - but if I did in fact need one right now, it would be running 24 hours a day like in my greenhouse.

4 Likes

The fans that are in the room/tent circulating the air, I leave them going 24 seven I want my plants moving constantly because that helps strengthen the stems to carry the weight of the flowers late in the grow. I kind of think of it like perpetual exercise for the stems. It’ll also help prevent mold which can be caused by low air circulation. :+1:t3:

11 Likes

I leave my circulating fans on all the time also. I totally agree with Happy!

Humidity goes up at lights out, so keep the air flowing. :+1:.

7 Likes

Wow thanks for the replies, y’all. I have my light and circulation fan connected to the same timer right now. Time to fix that… I really appreciate you all sharing your expertise w me.

5 Likes

Seedlings are three weeks old. They are growing well. Very excited to continue my learning with these babies.

The N Lights plant hasn’t sprouted any more nanners (for now), but she’s falling over! I can’t imagine this one needing more than a couple more weeks…

The Sour Kush auto is fading, and it got really pretty. Now, the side buds are filling out. I have considered harvesting the top and leaving the rest for another month or so. Any suggestions on that front?

Hope you all have a great Wednesday!

11 Likes

Why thank you. I hope you’re having or had a great Wednesday also.

So I was gonna do a screenshot of your plants zoomed in and show how pretty it is but I noticed that it might need a little bit of cleaning up first?

Nope.

All them dead leaves are not contributing to the health of your plant. That’s places that mold and bugs and bad juju come from. It’s not gonna hurt it cut all that off. And then you’re going to see the true beauty of what you have underneath… :+1:t3::v:t3:

14 Likes

@pbaker1111 , That is CERTAINLY going to be a heck of a nice harvest for you !

CONGRATULATIONS !

6 Likes

Thanks for the encouragement! I really appreciate it. :peace_symbol:

I did some trimming and cleaning yesterday evening, and the two big plants look much nicer!

N Lights Auto (Seedsman Freebie)

Sour Kush Auto (Growers Choice)

13 Likes

I told you. I can see the smile on your face from here after you trim them plants up. Good job they look great. :+1:t3:

11 Likes

Hi Pals! I need some advice. My N Lights Auto popped on Sept. 17, 2021. Started flowering sometime in December and has been growing Fat buds ever since.

Trouble is, the plant continues to make white pistils, and I see little to no amber in the trichomes. Here are a couple pics that I hope can give you an idea.

Should I continue waiting? Thanks so much for any advice you’re willing to share. :slight_smile:

In other news, on Friday I transplanted the three babies in their fancy mesh bags to 3-gal fabric pots of FFOF. I gave them a good watering and applied my first dose of BBP! (@TheMadFlascher). I’m sure I should have waited a couple days to let them get established in their new homes, but I was antsy.

Here are the before pics taken on Friday.

And here are some pics from this morning. So that would be a little less than three full days.

So far, it looks like the gorilla cookies is stunted, just like the last one. On the other hand, my Seedsman freebies (Purple H and Lemon) look really good to me.

Have a great day, all!

10 Likes

@pbaker1111 gosh that Northern Lights is definitely a DOMINATRIX ! Looks like she wants to test every ounce of patience you have!!
I say you hold out and remain steadfast in demanding the trich profile you’re looking for. She still looks damn healthy and maturing for that long may well give you some crazy flavor/potency!
LOL, you’ve waited this long …I’d say make the girl perform!!

Your seedlings were plenty big to begin your BBP apps! That 2ml/8 oz dilution is very safe. If you look back in @nacho151 thread he started with some very small seedlings !

8 Likes

Your babies are flowering already. Are those auto flowers? They certainly don’t look like There gonna get very big. :man_shrugging:

Though if they’re auto flowers you never know. :+1:t3:

6 Likes

Hap, yes! They are all three in various states of early flower. Less than one month old, too. I am stumped. They are autos, but that early flowering is weird. Wonder what I did wrong…

6 Likes

Did you start them in something small and transplant? Or has it been cold?

6 Likes

Yes sir, I started them in small mesh bags and transplanted after a couple weeks. And yes, it’s been coolish. My tent doesn’t get too cool anymore, but I bet it’s gotten below 70f a few nights. My humidity is also frequently lower than the high range recommended for seedlings.

In the coming few weeks, my garage conditions will change dramatically, ushering in a new set of challenges—specifically, controlling heat and humidity. Seems like my simple setup is due for some upgrades.

I am really looking forward to the beginning of outdoor growing season! Fewer variables for me to seek to control!

8 Likes

Someone told me long time ago that you should always plant auto flowers in their final pot because they go to flower when the taproot hit’s bottom. It has proven true for me the few times that I have grown auto flowers.

11 Likes