New Logo for our club!

Our new logo for Norway’s first (un)Official Cannabis Club!

We are pushing limits on the legalization campaign in Norway - by being NOT Political Correct.

BHFCC assume that Cannabis is already legal. Without shouting it out to loud.

Let’s see how it goes.

link with the old logo:

4 Likes

Hi @BHFCC

Welcome to GN. Looks great and like your new logo. How does your cannabis club operate? How things going with legalization in Norway?

2 Likes

Possession of small amounts of cannabis, not exceeding 15 grams, has been decriminalized in Norway. A user found with such an amount can either receive a fine or they can face imprisonment for a period not exceeding 6 months. In December 2017, Norway’s parliament voted to have cannabis decriminalized so as to allow the government to focus more on health promotion and harm reduction. This move came as a surprise, considering the country’s previous hard stance against marijuana. Norway’s prime minister stated that the drug rules had been “detrimental and meaningless” and resulted in more harm than good. He insisted that the focus should be on treatment and not punishment. Norway was the first Scandinavian country to decriminalize cannabis. In 2021, Norway’s Attorney General published decriminalization guidelines stating that possession of small amounts of cannabis can no longer be punishable.

1 Like

I have a setup at home like this:
Propagation domes for cuttings and germination
3 Secret Jardin Tents, I have four, but could not fit my bed in the apartment with all four running
All tents with Migro lights Aray 2’s and 3 + HPS at the end of flowering + some side lights
AC infinity Ventilation and Rhino Carbon filters
I try to hold a perpetual growing cycle with harvesting ca. 12 - 15 plants a month
12-14 cultivars
Trying out different nutrient lines. And are mixing my own special shit.
Pheno hunt is what I am looking for next, after sorting our the living soil

I really want to visit a bigger cultivation farm in Europe so I could learn as much as posible.
That is why your videos is a gamechanger for all growers in the world.
I sit all night and makes notes of all the expert tips, and try to incorporate, or at least fully understand teqnuiqes, SOP’s, twists and turns on any level from the videos.

My Goal is to create Norway’s first Cultivation plant.
I am already deep into planning a 1600 plant facility.
Yes, I am going to call you guys on consulting as soon as my investors are in place.

So the last years I have just decided to be the best cultivator in the whole of Scandinavia.
I have even bought the Cannabis Cup Domain’s for Norway.

4 Likes