New member autoflower grow

Hello friends I’m new to the network but have been growing outdoors for five years now. I’m experimenting with autoflower strains this time around and I just wanted to make my first post about that. So I got some banana daddy auto from ethos genetics flowering! I’d like some constructive criticism so I can make my next run better thanks! Here’s what they look like

13 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

5 Likes

@deathrollfarms , I’ve done a few autos, Sour D, Blue Dream & GSC. How do you like them compared to regular feminized seeds?
Mine were done indoors. Had good buds, no issues growing. But I found the yield is a bit less than the other. Potency through autos was equal to the reg feminized. Your thoughts…

6 Likes

Welcome. I’m a newbie/newbie, as in never had a grow. My first grow are regulars but am looking forward to trying autos one day. Anyway, welcome. looking good!

5 Likes

Hey @deathrollfarms , welcome to GN. Thanks for sharing your grow and looking forward to seeing more.

3 Likes

Yea definitely it seems like I have decent buds I just made some mistakes along the way that wont be happening in the future :sweat_smile: like you said I need to work on the yield! now that my greenhouse is empty I have the time to give them more attention for the veg tho. I think it’s an awesome idea and I cant wait to get em going! I normally just do full cycle clones so this is all new no transplant and no topping :exploding_head: I just popped some lilac diesel auto today :+1:

4 Likes

@deathrollfarms practice makes better :wink: I took a clone from my Blue Dream & let it go. Pulled tall branches out! The yield was 3it’s better. More & larger buds. SCROG really did the trick​:blush: good luck with your grow…

4 Likes

So I started a new run of five lilac diesel auto and I wanted to share my progress I’m definitely doing better for the second time doing auto flower. Started all 5 on 6/2.

6/11

6/20

6/22 I will be uploading a current photo of them tomorrow! Let me know if you have any tips or suggestions thanks gn!

10 Likes

8 Likes

@deathrollfarms cool. I just Germinated a Blue Dream auto & thought I might try it outside this time😊 to see how it performs. All my past grows were indoor. Good luck & I’ll be checking to see you babies mature😁

5 Likes

@deathrollfarms is that irrigation I see? What kind are you using?

2 Likes

Thank youu! yea definitely I get pretty good sun on them so I’m happy with that. Still trying to dial in my water and notes I normally do full season strains.

1 Like

I’m on drip it only took 2 emitters per and I’m still try to work out how much they need. I honestly did it because I went on a camp trip meanwhile it was 100 °f :man_shrugging: better safe than sorry

8 Likes

Day 31 looking pretty consistent other than I have one that looks further into flower. I’m probably gonna cut the water for a day and let it dry out. I should still have time to veg right?

8 Likes

Nice plants. I’m new here, and your post caught my attention. Good luck and happy growing. Nice pics.

5 Likes

Day 35 Looks like they are starting to flower out so I guess I’ll just start feeding transition or bloom. Also they started stretching hard last weekend hopefully I didnt screw this up. I probably should’ve done some lst on them but its looking kinda late now. Anyway thanks for checking out my grow! I hope everyone had an eventful 4th🤙

11 Likes

Yep. And I’ll bet they keep stretching!

3 Likes

Okay is that normal ? And I’m confused on what you’re saying yes to? Thanks. Do they look ok for 35 days ? @OlyBoy

1 Like

Don’t take this wrong, just trying to be helpful, it looks like they were starved light wise, long internodes. If you can get em more sun.

6 Likes

I was saying “yep” on your comment about stretching.

You do have a great looking plants. But I’m betting that if you give them enough sun and water you’re going to get plenty big maybe 1.5 x in height from what they are now.

5 Likes