New member autoflower grow

I want rock hard nug

2 Likes

That can go all the way from the grow to the drying really. But if your grow is ending well, then drying correctly makes all the difference there as well. 70° and 50%

2 Likes

What are you feeding your autos compared to your photo grow? I would imagine that the nutes/teas that your feeding them should also be good for your autos?

1 Like

Yea i’m using more of the advanced nutrients on them but light maybe I just need to feed more. My last grow was fluffy so I hope this one is better

1 Like

So you’re in the Sacramento area a, i’m south of you not all that far.:+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

3 Likes

Time for my embarrassment of an autoflower grow update. this yield is killin me but they got alittle bigger and more dense than my last run so I’m happy about that.

11 Likes

Auto flowers aren’t really embarrassing. You just can’t compare them to photo plants. My experiences are completely different. I’m not a fan but a lot of people love them. I think they look good :+1:t3:

7 Likes

I have 6ft tall auto’s right now inside. They seem pretty hit and miss

6 Likes

I only got 10 grams per plant it’s just not efficient enough or at least this run. i haven’t given up on them but i just dont have time to mess around with that rn maybe next year when I need some quick smoke. I’ll post the flowers they came out dense and verry clean I’m definitely happy with the quality.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say I’m comparing them I’m just saying if I’m gonna do this I need more per plant to make it work. Maybe I need a new auto flower genetics company.

3 Likes

10 Likes