New member from Pennsylvania. Looking forward to growing as a grower!

Hello. Name is Chris, my friends call me Chavez. I’M a med. marijuana patient looking for a less inexpensive way to medicate. Dispensaries here are too expensive. I’ve always enjoyed gardening and love seeing plants grow and thrive, a little like raising a child. I’m starting my first grow in a few days. 5 Moby dick auto’s in a a 4x3x6. I’m not sure if they will all fit ,but I can always put some outside. I’m using super soil method. (Water only). I’m hoping this community can help me from start to finish, as I’m about to start germination in a few days. Thanks and I look forward to all your replies.

6 Likes

May be a tight fit, but should be doable if they don’t get too big. Welcome to GN! Best of luck and welcome to the obsession.

4 Likes

Hi @chavez78 and welcome to GN. Start a grow journal and document your grow, seed to harvest. Ask questions as you grow along and the community will assist you. Welcome again.

3 Likes

Welcome to GN! There are a lot of super helpful super smart people on this site. The more you ask the more you will learn. My advice. Don’t start a new thread when you want to add something. Keep it all on this thread.

3 Likes

And start a grow journal to document as you go along.

3 Likes

Welcome to GN! Be careful, I have some huge auto’s so they can get away from you quick. I’m sure that varies by strain, but damn, I really wish I’d have planted less

4 Likes

Thank you. As soon as I figure out how to do all that, I’ll be all over it. Lol!:roll_eyes:

1 Like

How many would you suggest. I don’t want to waist.

1 Like

I say go for 5 if you have the ability to move them outside if they over grow. I have 6 in about a 6x6x8 area and I could have grown 2 and filled the whole are. But I’ve also had auto’s that didn’t get big at all.

3 Likes

I just started a grower journal. Still figuring this out. Maybe its on a different thread. I don’t know what I’m doing. Lol! :thinking:

3 Likes

That’s perfect. That will keep all your questions in one place. Take lots of pictures, explain what you’ve done/not done. Be detailed, so if an issue arises everyone already knows what’s going on so to speak. My mind is literally blown on a daily basis by the unbelievable amount of knowledge, and comradery here.

4 Likes

welcome to GN and good luck on ur grow any questions or problems just speak up there are some great growers on this network

2 Likes