New member here!

Whats up everyone! Long time consumer since the brick weed days and a humble home grower for the past 3 1/2 yrs! I have two 4x2 for veg and two 3x3 for flower. Looking forward to learning and posting photos along the way without the scare of being banned for plants hahah! I have learned here in Florida which has a hot and humid climate. Ill dump a few photos, feel free to HMU anytime!

10 Likes

One of my 3x3, Mendo Ice Cream clones, Strain bred by L.A. Devils Lettuce.

12 Likes

Some of my past runs

10 Likes

very nice to have you here with us :slight_smile:

love to look at others work always something to learn

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

9 Likes

Nice to meet ya welcome to the forum! Were glad to have you here. Nice set up.

9 Likes

Welcome! There’s a few Floridians here I reckon, at least our @LoCoRocK is from your neck of the woods! Grow looking real nice.
:v: :monkey:

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum bro

9 Likes

Welcome brother!

9 Likes

Yuppp… Aloha from the frozen citrus state. Sunshine state my arz! Ain’t seen no sun in 4 days!
Ya so Florida is just a dream to grow outdoors in. LoL I tossed 3 autos outside for a lil something something special winter grow. You ever seen bud rot on a cotyledon… LMAO

8 Likes

Nope, Nope, never…

Ever Seen Mastodons Drummer in a wig?

7 Likes

Brann fkn Dailor. One of the best drummers walking this planet. I learned to play the drums 20 years ago and my instructor introduced me to Mastodon.
Remission still is my fav album. The drums on it are out of the world!

8 Likes

That’s like a baby with crabs.

8 Likes

I won’t lie… I was laughing at my own joke that time. Coty’s w bud rot. That’s funny right dere. I was gonna say the seeds had rot before they seen daylight…

8 Likes

Bro! I am saying! Right now is the PERFECT time to flip something outside in a green house tho! I actually started outside here and WOW! I had LUCK, since going inside i have not had anything as good as my 2nd plant ( top off the first). That is one thing we have in our benefit! You can root anything 9 months out of the year outside

8 Likes

Shit… You can root it anytime… it’s the continue to grow part that’ll getcha. LoL but you are indeed correct mi amigo.

7 Likes

He ain’t seen the sunshine in 4 damn days. Been fueling up on Mary Jane and whiskey. Wish he had a good to miss him lol sorry made the song kick in the head. U Sheryl crow in Florida. Lol

5 Likes