New member?

Its gonna happen!!

3 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: Appreciate it @RayWearCC! Oh, wow. Sorry to hear you were battling Ebola :mask:. Happy to hear you are doing much better now :+1:.

Absolutely, feel free to book a meeting with me, for the day that works best for you.

~ :green_heart: Kareenabis~

3 Likes

Can i suggest sending samples out. Most of us growers are flooded by a never ending stream of Miracle products. We just cant keep up.

2 Likes

Hi @sam.kanes,

OK. Please click on my book a meeting link in any of the above posts to schedule a day to chat. Looking forward to speaking with you again soon.

3 Likes

HAHA…yeah, I am fine, just caught the flu that was going around here.

4 Likes

Hi @dave! Would be eager to chat with you. Please check your private messages for more information.

Thank you,

2 Likes

Hi Kareen,

I wonder if you can help me. You said to reach out as soon as we have anything interesting. I trust you will find the following as reasonably interesting:

We finished our business plan on the industrial hemp processing plants. Currently seeking $150 Million in investment capital against conservative projections of over $550 Million per year. The plan is to expand into 6 plants within 5 years with realistic projections of over $3 BILLION / year in revenues. Our advisory board and staff are Stellar. Our technology is game-changing and disruptive.

Individually, these people are best-in-class in their own technologies. Together, we’re gonna nail it. We have various top-flight technologies incorporated into the plan. Any one of these by themselves is note-worthy of several articles. Several of us may also be willing to give testimonials for your content purposes.

Any thoughts on how to get to the real investors through your network?

David Gawitt

Gadco Agriculture, LLC
C: 203-621-4797

3 Likes

Hi David,

Wow, that is very interesting! OK, sounds like a great team you have over there.

Check your private messages for more information.

Thanks for reaching out, David!

2 Likes

Thx for all help Kareen!!!

I’ll keep you posted…

David

3 Likes

Sounds good, David. You’re welcome!

1 Like

Hi there. I signed up for a call tomorrow. What kind of topics can I expect to discuss?

4 Likes

:wave: Hi John,

Welcome to Growers Network! OK, great! :slightly_smiling_face:

On our call, I will share my screen and walk you through all the features and tools on the Network. We will also discuss your networking goals, and I will then show you how to search for specific content, go over best practices for posting, and various ways to connect with others in our community to expand your operation/business. Usually takes no more than 30 minutes.

Looking forward to speaking with you, John.

Thanks,

4 Likes

Is there private messaging from one member to another. Seems there is, but wanted to verify before trying. Great forum you have here !

1 Like

Hi @pr1

Yes there is a messaging facility that one can easily use. Shout if you have further questions.

1 Like