New member?

Feel free to reach out and ask me ANYTHING!

For those of you who don’t know, I am @Kareenabis420, your community Success Coach. :slightly_smiling_face:

I am here to encourage you to complete your company profiles.

I am here to help you create and publish your content in a specific category or in your Vendor Corner.

I am here to assist you with navigating our community (switching between interfaces and categories).

I am here to help you make connections, and I am here to encourage your weekly interaction on the Forum.

:wave:I want to hear from YOU!

Let’s schedule a date and time to jump on a brief call.

Click the calendar link below to select the best date and time that works for you.

Book a 30 Minute Meeting with Kareen Johnson

Looking forward to speaking with you ALL and answering your questions soon!

~ :green_heart:Kareenabis~

18 Likes

We have 3769 active users in our community, currently!

Have all of your questions about our community been answered??

Do you know how to navigate between interfaces?

Do you know where to post your content and how to best do so?

I am waiting for your questions, members.

Tuesday tip: Click the like heart ( :hearts: ) on a targeted audience members post. This will ping them on their live feed bubble at the top right of the screen in blue and your company will get noticed by them.

Still looking forward to hearing from YOU!

8 Likes

I love your energy :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Hahaha…“I love your energy!”

…says the LED manufacturer! :joy:

Good one!

7 Likes

I’m beginning to love everything about this place.

Lets make it famous, together :wink:

7 Likes

Yeah, buddy!!! :bluntparrot:

6 Likes

As of last night, it looks like I’ll be capable of getting us published on Forbes, when its strategic to do so :slight_smile:

6 Likes

That’s awesome! Congratulations! Let us know when you do and we’ll publish the article on the forum

5 Likes

Thanks Austin!:slightly_smiling_face:

Let me know if you have any questions or need any help.

5 Likes

Love you guys <3

5 Likes

We :green_heart: our members as well!

Continue to have a great day!

6 Likes

:loudspeaker: Calling all new users!

Don’t hesitate to reach out! We have a lot of new members in our community, 4193 total to be exact, and I know some of you still have unanswered questions or possibly forgot some of the tips I provided during our call.

I am awaiting your messages and looking forward to connecting with you all!!

Hope to hear from you soon. :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

You rock @Kareenabis420. I move that april 20th is Kareenabis420 appreciation day. want me to talk to the boss?

9 Likes

Thanks @MK3_Pharms! That’s very nice of you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Appreciation day for me would be for all of our members in our @memberdirectory to reach out and ask me questions, to gain a better understanding of how to use our community. I want to help you all connect with each other and expand your B2B relationships.

Our goal is to become the number one resource community for all necessities in this industry. Our ancillary vendors are seeking to connect with members such as yourself, Thomas, and I would like to encourage all of our members who work directly with the plant to follow your lead.

Thank you @MK3_Pharms and a number of other power users in our community who are taking advantage of the amazing resources we have, ranging from some of the best products, to the best equipment, to much needed services, to the high quality scientific information published here on the Network! :pray:

Thank you all again for being members of our growing community!!

~ :green_heart: Kareenabis~

13 Likes

This is approved.

10 Likes

HAHAHA…you are a much valued part of the GN experience, both you and @Growernick do amazing things. I have finally recovered from my bout with Ebola, so let’s reschedule that call for next week.

7 Likes

Yes Kareen – we would like a refresher as not sure we are using to full capacity. We have done two Ask Me Anythings re CO2 Foliar Spray but not much follow up so far.

Thx

Sam Kanes

VP CO2 GRO Dev

C 1-416-315-7477

Email
sam.kanes@co2gro.ca

3 Likes

Dear Kareenabis,
You have made no accommodation or resource that covers my company’s (The Hemp Shield Company www.hempshield.net) products or activities correctly as Hemp Shield Wood Finish & Deck Sealer fits none of your categories (including ancillary)-David Seber-Hemp Shield

email-signature.tiff (131 KB)

:joy: Thanks boss!

5 Likes

Holy crap dude you ok?

4 Likes