Hello from denmark

9 Likes

Hello Denmark. Welcome. Looks like you already got it goin on!

3 Likes

Hi @rebaco , welcome to GN. Thanks for sharing your plants and looking forward to hearing more about cannabis and Denmark.

2 Likes

looks to me ur all set up . Welcome to GN we will be following ur grow good luck and be safe

2 Likes

Welcome! Looks good!

2 Likes

Welcome, from the deep south USA.
Very nice set up!

2 Likes

Hello everybody. Nice to be member now. 8 fruit spirit 2 hulkberry. They are running right now … next week Project the jack herrer…

7 Likes

Looking good!!
Welcome to growers network

4 Likes

Oh hell yeah…you got this going on for sure! Very nice. Tell us all about it. Lights/soil/nutes/all the goodies.

4 Likes

Welcome to GN…from Denmark!! Outstanding!!!..your plants are loving life for sure!!!

Love this site!!

3 Likes

Jord . Biobizz original light mix. Led. Spider farmer sf . Gødning tripart, grow. bloom .micro. ca.70 % af hvad producent anbefaler .

2 Likes

Welcome to the gn family what an amazing grow you have going I’ve never heard of the genetics your growing I’m excited to be on this adventure with you

2 Likes

That is a very impressive grow my friend. What a clean looking room you have. I wish you all the best and hope to see you stick around so we can see these beauties flower. I think you’ll find the forum pretty helpful or rather we’ll find you pretty helpful and ofcourse, velkommen til værelset.

1 Like

yoyo, here you can see all the info of the strains

hey from Spain @rebaco , i wish you the best of luck with the crops.

1 Like