New outdoor grow

Ok all you OGs here is my first try at full sunlight think i started to early but appreciate all the help and info. Very dry in Tucson and hot started in tent February, put in pots and transplanted outside at the end of march Maui seems to be in flower all ready. fruity pebbles does not like the heat. Thank you guys and good growing. Tommy

13 Likes

Blueberry Auto last one doing nice

6 Likes

Are they all autos? Light is going the wrong way for photos.

Marty

4 Likes

just the blueberry a auto the other 3 photo will get better pictures

3 Likes

this the afternoon shot

6 Likes

not enough sun?

3 Likes

trying to get north south hit and property in that angle but east west getting the shade for sure. What do I do gaslight? thank you all for info

3 Likes

Hi, AZ is hot and “bone dry” and that has a major effect on VPD.
It’s a challange trying to grow tropical plants and keep them alive in dry hot conditons. Ever notice we don’t usually see hibiscus or palm trees in AZ?
My suggestion is to build a greenhouse or a structure that will give you the ability to create humidity and a tropical environment if you want to grow outdoors and utilize daylight in AZ.

I grew for years totally oblivious to humidity and VPD and the plants didn’t poorly and had bugs like mites and PM.

Kyle M

4 Likes

You also should follow along @wow_arizona

Outdoor AZ grow master :facepunch:t4::facepunch:t4::facepunch:t4:

Good luck growing!

4 Likes

Thanks for the kind words!

I’m going outside with plants this week, I’ve been really busy and haven’t posted much the last couple weeks but I will get some things up.

7 Likes

think might have mites what good for that and thank you see how it goes will keep update for sure

3 Likes

my problem too think went to early

3 Likes

seen some big palm trees here lol

3 Likes

@ts3tucson for your plants in veg, folair feed them or use plain water to blast off mites and help keep the plants lush and clean.
These double or triple veg indoor and outdoor make it a long season for photo sensitive plants until they flower.

I planted seeds 3rd week April to time my outdoor runs with length of days so my plants are on schedule with the sun.
Earth Day is basically the start of my season.
Kyle M

3 Likes

Thank you Farmer for the info really appreciate it. Need to show you the Maui looks in flower all ready, but the fruity pebbles looks full veg still. Thank you again Tommy

1 Like

Been growing Autos and this photo looks like a Auto to me but with cannons lol have another one and same shot that soon. thank you guys for all the help

6 Likes

That looks so nice…wish I could put mine outside…got kids on both sides of me…and while I have 6’ privacy fence…the kids kick their balls over, and then climb the fence and run around my back yard, they are Mexican and also built not one but three chicken coups. They have about 25-39 chickens and three or four Roosters and just the other day I saw a bunch of little ones so they are breeding them too. You are only supposed to have max 4 chickens and they have to be 150 yards from the nearest dwelling…neither of which they pay any attention too.

However I do get free fresh eggs lol. But the damn chickens dig holes and get under the fence into my yard, then they climb the fence and I come out to three or four kids running around my back yard chasing chickens.

Marty

4 Likes

That can be a problem eggs worth more then good smoke right now love them lol , have big dogs no kids come in we kick it back over if still has air.

4 Likes

what bug will eat out main steam? One got sick

2 Likes