New seed Bank Chitownseeds

Free complimentary pack of 3 Twenty20 Mendocino seeds with a purchase.

10 Likes

Hello,
First person to buy something today and put growers network in comments at checkout will receive 3 free Ethos Orange Kush Cake fems. Thanks have a great day.

8 Likes

gm… fast shipping …thanks

4 Likes

It’s getting close to 4.20. first order at 4.20 gets some free seeds with a purchase. Thanks

5 Likes

Buy three packs of any Elev8 product and price is $70 per pack verse 90 regular. Thanks

5 Likes

Free complimentary seeds with a Twenty20 Mendocino Purchase. Thanks

4 Likes

Just dropped about 25 new Humboldt strains.

5 Likes

3 free Ethos 10th planet seeds for the next 5 people who purchase something and put Growers Network in comments at checkout.

6 Likes

I am a indoor growing beginner. My first 3 purchases from 3 different seed vendors came in what can be seen in picture 2.
In the first picture you can see how a professional does it.
From now on my seed purchases will be with chitownseeds.com exclusively.
There is something to be said for presentation and customer service.
Here is another way to do business.
There was no mention to me; just a fine way to do business.
I received a free Planet of The Grapes.
Well done chitown!
Thank you.

See you on the other side.

:metal:

14 Likes

i was going to order hair of the dog. i got sugar black rose and dark purple autos. i cant help it i love autos

8 Likes

Thanks my brother.

6 Likes

Let me know who guys want for genetics next. I am always going to add.

6 Likes

No more freakshows?? Whats the pack gonna give me the bud of the month pic. I want something with big ass buds. Like i thi k the girl crush looks like nonsters

4 Likes

I really think I am going to do one more ALL Auto in next grow before I jump into the pool with Planet of the Grapes being my first photo.
I already have the Alien Auto for next grow, but going also do a different Auto strain.
My long way to this question is what made you choose the Black Rose, and Purple Autos?
I am going to get another one, so I am trying to make an informed decision.
Instead of bothering automatik since his plate is full, I thought I would get your thoughts.
Thank you in advance.

5 Likes

@Jimhigh66 probably the colors. They look bad ass when glowered black and purple leaves every where. Beautiful

3 Likes

No doubt the colors. I am trying to build up yield on next two grows so I am set for Summer growing the photo.
The yield and big buds are what drew me to the Alien Otto

2 Likes

black sugar rose bred from critical . it has great pain relieving properties. critical mass was going to be my next grow. i saw another great grower do black sugar rose and i was impressed. i have no knowledge about the dark purple except i grew another purple and it was fantastic

2 Likes

That is what I was looking for.
Thank you.
The Black Sugar Rose got my attention big time.
It is front runner now, but still will look.

4 Likes

dude! :rofl: i have to pick my seeds according to how they can benefit the things i deal with. i do love the colors tho!

4 Likes

The new Twenty20 auto line is coming out the 23rd. I am going to order them today.

5 Likes