New seed Bank Chitownseeds

Hello,
I would like to introduce Chitownseeds.com
We are a new U S. Based seed bank. We are are going to be growing weekly adding new vendors and strains. We have a 4.20 sale today. First order at 4.20 will receive some free seeds from Chitownseeds. Thanks for reading have a great New Year. Peace

38 Likes

Half hour till 4.20 . Peace

8 Likes

i just checked out your site! i am going to order hair of the dog! it says its great for beginners

6 Likes

Site is amazing. Spent an hour plus their last night.
Looking forward to growing the Alien Otto, and Planet of The Grapes.

Come on… Baby don’t you want to grow…
Back to that same ole place…
SEED HOME CHICAGO!
Seed Home Chicago/ Mr.Blue’s Brothers
:sunglasses:

9 Likes

Hi @automatik. Well done on your site launch! :partying_face: Will you be offering international shipping at any stage?

6 Likes

Yes. Where you at?. Thanks

6 Likes

Thanks. Located in Australia.

4 Likes

Very nice site Auto! I will make one suggestion, at least for now. Stay far far away from shipping with the post office. I have three orders from three different sellers, (not seeds) that have been “lost” or kicked into a pile in a post office somewhere. One of them tracked as having left the same facility three different times, three different days and it is only 6 hours drive time from me. That particular order has been in the US postal system for over a month, it was coming from only two states away. All of them are three weeks old or older.

PS you are definitely bookmarked!

6 Likes

Hair of the dog, good tune!

6 Likes

love nazareth!

4 Likes

See now u can play now your messing with a sob to your plants lol
Don’t wanna mess up seed gurus thread going back to where I was lol

5 Likes

Hello,
The 420 sale is for today also. Thanks

4 Likes

What time zone ?

2 Likes

All time zones. One winner for each. I will know time zone by order.

4 Likes

Hell yeah auto. Happy to see the site up and running.

5 Likes

Thank you. Still a lot to get organized and stuff to add. It’s a work in progress. Peace

4 Likes

hey auto… going to order gsc auto…should i not buy today… grand opening on 10TH… need all the free autos i can get…

2 Likes

hey auto… going to order gsc auto…should i not buy today… grand opening on 10TH… need all the free autos i can get…

2 Likes

No you can order. Just DM me your order#. I will find you something. Peace

3 Likes

will visa work for you?

2 Likes