New seed Bank Chitownseeds

I just harvested mighty grape… I wasn’t trying to do grape again so soon. Lol

3 Likes

I starting to run low on them. Then no more. If you want to buy 50 of whatever ones I will do it for 5 per.

4 Likes

Thanks homie… But im. Looking to find something that’s newer out… Something That not alot of people have… Something rare! Something beautiful and extravagant! :joy: Any ideas?

6 Likes

Your gonna sell all ethos and never restock?

2 Likes

Yes. I am getting it next week.

2 Likes

What about a landrace?

2 Likes

Landrace from which part of the world? Or from what origin?

1 Like

African maybe…

2 Likes

Yup. If I do more bulk it will be Twenty20 Mendocino

3 Likes

I will have stuff that you will want next week. Waiting for photos and descriptions for me the site. I am going to grow some.

1 Like

I’m feeling African plants would be taller. I’m need something more indica… Ima have to do some. Research on that… But it’s a pretty awesome idea…

2 Likes

That dope… Ima look through the inventory most def. Cop a few just for good luck. :joy:

3 Likes

The crosses are awesome. As good as Exotics stuff but not the price.

2 Likes

Lebanese Indica Landrace. This was the stuff back in the early 70’s. Nobody had heard of it yet.

2 Likes

looks promising bro…

5 Likes

Back in the day in the Army, we used to bring back blocks of blond Lebanese hash made from this.

4 Likes

That shit sound amazing… I bet that yellow hash tasted so nice! I had to smoke spice to get high when I was in the army… Lol that stuff sucks. And I actually got caught with spice… Lol the out me in downtown jail in fairbanks Alaska for 45 days as punishment. Had to hang out with all the crazy and the drunks… Mostly Eskimos lmao… At least the floors were heated

7 Likes

The blonde was sweet and smooth. No harsh ripping on the throat.

2 Likes

Buy any combination of 50 Ethos seeds get them for 5 dollars per seed. Thanks Peace

3 Likes

6 Likes