New Squad Week One

Judo Cann Tent week one

New Squad for the dance. Something Good (Strawbury D x Sour Snow), Blue Dream, Sirius Black, Blackberry Kush, and another Something Good.

11 Likes

that I have grown and will say very good smoke :slight_smile: and I smoke lots :wink:

9 Likes

Yeah man! It’s probably my favorite of my strains. This is a mom about a year old. I’ve still got some cuts of her running in the herd, but she gets lapped a lot. Smells amazing, beautiful, straight short tight structure. Definitely an exotic. She does her own thing and ain’t afraid to die on ya.

9 Likes

That Something Good should be :fire::fire::fire: this was my first run not growing Twenty20 Mendo gear and long story short they’re going in my tent again next run :raised_hands:

7 Likes

It’s a great strain! Structure is perfect, super white coated, and fruity gas. Checks lots of boxes!

7 Likes

be prepared for large yields with Blue Dream

8 Likes

I sure hope so. I’ve had a terrible habit of pushing off to flower way too early. I ran through about 30 Blue Dream and Cherry Pie seeds last year. There were phenos all over the place. I picked 3 of the Blue Dream. One is this cut. It’s quite a bit different and has absolutely perfect structure. I’m not sure why Blue Dream has such a bad rap. I’m an old head that took a break from the scene for a decade and half or so. Not smoking, just growing. They legalized it in my little hometown and its a dream come true! Blueberry and Haze always have and still are amazing strains in their own right.

6 Likes

Blue Dream give heay yields - but really it’s a average plant - = with good structure - Great Bag appeal

5 Likes

Yeah for sure. My last harvest super meh. Looked amazing on the vine. I’ve got a lot of it running this year so its filling the gaps for me nicely. Here’s it today and also the something good.

I’ve got this Mango Kush filling out for me. Hopefully land it safely soon.

Mango Kush Flowers

8 Likes

wow ! nice before and after pictures

4 Likes

Here’s one that’s almost done. This is Something Good.

10 Likes