New Start - Aeroponic/DWC

Harvested my last 5 plants, limit here in Illinois, got me 5 fresh starts at about 2 1/2 to 3 weeks old, \

9 Likes

Hi @sidecardude

Amazing lineup of genetics. How did you get your hands on phylos genetics, are they selling from their site or via other seedbanks like seedsman. Looking great and good luck with the grow, lets see the picture updates.

7 Likes

Honorable mention from the last grow was London Pound Cake, incredibly huge buds, I just did not veg it enough prior to flip. Strong terps, makes me cough in a good way, no diesel or gas, very fruity, earthy, best tasting out of the bunch. Sour crow from SOFEM seeds also tasted great, but not a real show-er or grower, wonā€™t be purchasing their seeds again, have not ruled out buying from theseedfair again, seeds seem good, just never received extra seeds I was promised for winning best pictures of the month. Also promised some Christmas bonus seeds for monthly winners I never received either, so no more posting reviews or adding my pictures on their site, not worth the promise of winning free seeds that never comeā€¦

6 Likes

Iā€™m gonna be watching. I want to try this and Iā€™ve seen someone else that is fairly successful so itā€™ll be interesting to watch your grow. The website is going through server change or something right now so might not get a lot of traffic until thatā€™s done. Do you have any pictures of your set up, we could see? The way your tubes and nets and everything are set up? I for one would love to see how you built this. :+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

6 Likes

Awesome! I set it to watch!

5 Likes

Just an FYI if you have led lighting like mine, donā€™t unplug some of the light bars to save on electricity, it changes the resistance and the last light in the chain gets too much power and will get hot. If led lights stay hot for too long, they burn out, so donā€™t do what I did, lucky I had a few extra replacement bars from one that the led company let me keep because it was defectiveā€¦

3 Likes

Makes sense in ways as the driver is sending out so much ppwer for āø bars and if u take some bars away itll still be sane power going to those bars left which would o erpower the light

3 Likes

2024-04-22T05:00:00Z

4 Likes

Another 10 days of Veg, my humidifier crapped out so the last pic is my lo-fi humidifier, wet rags and a fan, keeping it about 50 in the room, tad low but workable. Retire was interested in my setup, Iā€™ll show a little each update, here are my 6 hose configuration going to the drain, 5 are the individual nutrient tanks, and the last is the air conditioning drain. Looking good, no burn, flip to flower soon!!! Currently boosting co2 to 1000 ppms.

5 Likes

If you can raise your fan up off the floor, take a a 5 gallon bucket with water in it, wet the towel and hang the towel with the end in it. It will wick water as the fan dries the towel. :+1:t3::v:t3:

6 Likes