New tent set up

So i got sick of the 4x4 tents not being big enough for my plants so i bought a 8’x8’x80"
So here it is almost totally set up. Need another venting tube i ordered that goes up and out my chiminey as i never use the fire place.

23 Likes

I was even excited scrolling through your pictures seeing the developments in a new room with new tent. Nice growing, looking forward to seeing updates.

12 Likes

Hey @PreyBird1 Congrats on the New Tent.
Happy Growing :vulcan_salute:

7 Likes

Thankyou. I needed the room and wife is ok with it. So im going frame a wall and add a door.

9 Likes

damn bro :wink:

5 Likes

OK, Lucky You @PreyBird1. I wish I had the space for a indoor grow.
Good Luck and Happy Growing :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Alright you got it !!

6 Likes

Yes i finally got the tent. And i have more stuff coming to finish the tent.

3 Likes

Are you using the 8x8 as a bloom room?

5 Likes

No as a vegging room but i have 5 other tents. So im making 1 giant veg area and 2x 4x4 bloom tents. But i have lots and lots of equipment but i think I’m going to go with some t5 fixtures.
Also im using the old vegg nursery tent to house my tissue cultures and equipment. Because i can remove the wall inside the tent and have acces to the cloning and shelf area so it will be ideal.

11 Likes

Added venting today. A nasty job it was! I got me a 25’ 6" chiminey liner $179. And spent 3 hours installing it. I had a hard time getting the flu out of the chiminey because it’s from 1960. Anyways i got it installed and sealed up. I squeezed the top cap down so it would fit under my existing chimney cap/cover. Then i sealed the top plate and cap to the clay top of the chimney with roof and gutter tar. Im waiting for another 25’ of flexible black tube to make a nice seamless conection. I have enough but i dont want to splice it all together.

14 Likes

Absolutely genius brother!!! New room is going to be amazing

7 Likes

Thankyou @scotty17
Im really thinking of switching things around and making this a big bloom tent. And the smaller ones for clones and vegging. I’ll know more on saturday when my new T5 12 bulb x4’ fixtures show up. I got 2 of them and i have some extra agrobrite led tubes. Im going to put them into this and see what happens.

5 Likes

Nice dude! Wish I could give you a hand. I love building grow rooms. Keep us posted on what route you decide

2 Likes

Hey whats up man. Im really thinking about it now this second. I love how big it is. I have it 80%full at the moment. Ha ha testing capacity. And it its at about 35 plants but i have some 20 gallon pots for monsters.

3 Likes

Your head looks like mine, that soot I can use to make me have hair, which used to be down to my ass back in the day :wink:

2 Likes

Nice job !

1 Like

Forgot to upload this venting set up.

6 Likes

This new tent is full now.

7 Likes

Put in a new light yesterday. I have 2 more lights coming. Wow these plants love @idacal ORGANIC AGED STEER MANURE. a lot of people aske for the sample and took the sample…but nobody wants to buy any?? Really GN? Are we a bunch of sample hores? I tried it and LOVE IT! I bought a 50lb sack. And i have almost used half of it. I gave each plant 2 scoops (ha lol) at transplant! 2 shitty scoops of poops amazing shit pun intended. But seriously guys and gals we can all use some of this amazing fred harvey #5?

5 Likes