New tent set up

Here is the end part of this tent. It makes a great nursery!

6 Likes

That looks so clean and organized. :no_mouth: Very nice.

3 Likes

I hear the door open thing, when I had my 3x5 tent the 3 foot side would be overgrown everything smashed up against the door, so I would just leave it open and get outta dodge when the lights went out. My computer room is in the coal room with my grow tent. So when it was lights out it was computer out too. But I will say this, with the new 5x5 tent with the door closed the buds are a lot bigger with the light being bounced back onto the other side of the buds in compairison to having the door open on the old one.

I’m not sure why you don’t like the SF lights, they use the same exact drivers and LED’t that everyone else uses. They also now have the bar style lights for better distribution of light, but they don’t have all the bells and whistles, sunrise/sunset at this poing just a dimmer far as I know. I did some research and the B versus the H on the 301 diodes is not all that much. Plus I have never seen any data on if the sunrise/sunset has any effect at all on a grow.

Marty

4 Likes

I dont have any experience with SF lights. They just never stood out to me. Its like picking out a puppy for me…some things stick out and say here buy me! Some things i see and im like mehh not impressed. Not including any research in my decisions. I get a few choices of brands and things that i liked and i saw others using them and then i compare them. But to be totally honest i got my cheaper lights because of others here using them and me watching them use the lights having good results and then saying well shit if its working for them then ill try it also! I like to build things try them out and get opinions from other experienced growers because the info is invaluable. And nowhere else can i talk to others about these subjects. There is No egos just sponges absorbing info and putting it into practice. Thats why this community here is important. We all learn together and help each other figure it all out and what works best for our budgets and gardens! :+1:

3 Likes

Okay 1st time I ever seen this thread… With a quick once over - not a single comment on the fucking orange shag rug or wood paneling YO!!! I want the rug when you pull it out!! LoL I think that you gave me the most bomb idea of any stoned thinktank ever. Picture this - my man cave with my arcade games n table set in throwback 1970 shag carpet, wood panel wall, velvet curtains complete with orange globe TV.

3 Likes

Lol this house is from 1969 yo!

2 Likes

Speaking of Galaga… And not to brag ofcourse … BUT . lol .new high score baby .

5 Likes