New Tent Setup Recommendations

North Atlantic…$3 for 10 with order…the chickies stole it.

5 Likes

YES SIR! we are gonna be customizing ANYTHING you could possibly want
digitalheatfx
this is the Printer :crazy_face: :crazy_face: I had to Take a deep breath when getting the order ready I havent spent this much on anything in my whole LIFE! I mean sure ive bought the Farm but thats a lil different! Coming Soon I can Customize ANYTHING for you gentleman just get ahold of me!!

8 Likes

Sweet. I got a guy whos a graphic designer. But i wpuldnt mind throwing you some business!

8 Likes

It’s official I now own Hostile Hippie Company LLC ANDDDD both that (with my melting peace sign) an the #BlackSheepCrew Sheep are both in to be trademarked! Blessed beyond blessed

10 Likes

Congrats dude. Cant wait to see what the future holds for you. Cheers bro

7 Likes

thank you very much!!

7 Likes

I need to do my LLC and stop working for the man. It’s a big step for sure, I hope it all works out stupendously for you. I just worry getting all the tax shit right and keep talking myself out of it. But half the dudes I see coming into my building - for fucks sake - if they can pull it off I should be golden. Already have a customer base between the condos I’ve worked at and every single time I go do a job I get 2 more. I just got a full unit paint gig I have 6 weeks to finish, she doesn’t move in until Halloween. Charged her $3500 w mats. I figure about 3 or 4 Mondays I have off outta be fine. Not to mention a couple days after work here and there if needed. That’s walls only oh and I gotta remove some wallpaper of 2 walls. If I ever do it mine would be All American Maintenance llc…

7 Likes

You TRULY should I really advise ANYONE to at least get a DBA at minimum… as far as the Tax stuff Can’t lie, I’m still early on and figuring it all out, BUT with Legal Zoom they have walked me step by step an even have to where I can SPEAK to tax professionals or a Lawyer on standby if I were to have any problems. The Trademark that in itself was a beast of papers and so forth but in the end I now will Own both of my symbols! I love the name bud you REALLY should look into it!

8 Likes

One of the guys I work with isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed and when I gave him one of my business cards with All American Maintenance on it he says to me honestly, without batting and eye - how are you gonna turn away ppl that don’t speak English… Happy can vouche for me. Guy I work w is one of the stupidest ppl I ever met dude. We just had a ceiling fall in a bathroom last week, not the entire thing maybe 1 sheet of sheetrock worth. He fixed all the drywall and did 1st coat of mud on Thursday… I joked to him he must of been pretty confident it was a wax ring as I never seen our plumber come out. He never once ran water or checked for a leak or where it came from upstairs before fixing the drywall. LMAO

8 Likes

WOOOOW thats absolutely crazy

6 Likes

Oh c’mon now…that’s NoT too craZy¡ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
B On G R iP

6 Likes

I guess it could be worse lmfao! …. Today I’m grateful to even be alive though I can’t lie these last few weeks have been a whirlwind… that’s hard to even grasp at times to think 3 years ago I was still in prison …. 6 years ago I was HOMELESS living in a tent …. An TODAY … I Own A beautiful farm …. And an ACTUAL BUSINESS…. Fuck idk what I’m doing half of the days it feels like but I just keep pushing forward an something is obviously Finally going right … my whole point is if you change your Thought process an Habits life can take you in a SERIOUS AMAZING DIRECTION…. Today I’m grateful to even be alive…

12 Likes

Congratulations brother. Head up always. Grass could always be greener thankful for what we got is where its at. Cheers to you and your new adventures. Will get with you on some dye sometime in future. Always looking to add to ky dye collection. Normally do my.own but ill throw a few bucks your way. Hope you and yours have a great day!

7 Likes

I know right… When I got out for killing a man with my bare hands I said - self… Killing is bad! No more, don’t do that. Even if another person tries to cut me off - don’t kill him. It’s hard sometimes for ppl like us man. Gotta keep your eye on the prize and strive for 5! Way to go champ. I made this just for you. :trophy:

9 Likes

Congratulations brother only way is up when you change that thought pattern hard to get out of but when you do alot of options open up for ya all the best for your new venture

6 Likes

Shirt ideas maybe??? Lol

11 Likes

how did i know :rofl: :rofl:

9 Likes

Y’all got skills man. I can’t draw a straight line even trying to edit a picture. I want to cut & paste my head onto… :joy: Nevermind I don’t trust what y’all would do. LMAO forget that! I can already see my face photoshopped onto Howard the duck.

11 Likes

Now thats a project. Its on. And just like that i know what im going to do.

If you want rock, ill show you how. Its quite easy nowadays. So many programs out there.

10 Likes

i hear you brother. life can take some crazy twists and turns. pull our asses up and keep on rolling!

6 Likes