New Tent Setup Recommendations

So as most of you know we FINALLY got the house/Farm an will be moving VERY soon… with that said i have a question for the powers that be I already have a ADVANCE GROW TENT SYSTEM 3X3, 3-PLANT KIT, INTEGRATED SMART CONTROLS TO AUTOMATE VENTILATION, CIRCULATION, FULL SPECTRUM LED GROW LIGHT By AC Infinity , My question is I have TWO bedrooms that I will be using for growing that are BOTH Decent Sized … I need a Big Tent an Lighting im thinking atleast 5x5 maybe even bigger if you had this opportunity an Financially Not that stressed about the expenditure I know im going to get it all back in the end an I do have an Investor … With this said guys lemme know what you think what IDEAS you have Ill include pictures of the rooms im using just so you can kinda see what im working with Much love an respect! #BlackSheepCrew

9 Likes

@PreyBird1 @TheMadFlascher @Slym3r @Skinnyhb @nacho151 @LoCoRocK @ultrapuff @pptrsha1 @970cannetics @happilyretired

10 Likes

I personally like the AC Infinity 4x4 setups. Just make sure to run some Hygrometer Thermometers and see what the environment inside the rooms will be to control. I see floor vents that will be good for summer, but it might be a problem in winter.

7 Likes

I’d like to offer some input but I just build a whole room self contained. All of my growing goes inside that room. I just control the environment in the room and then put a separate veg area in the room. And then I just flower in the open. so I’m probably not gonna be any help to you. I’ll stand back and watch and chime in for something that I can add that will be helpful.:v:t3:

8 Likes

AHHHH thats ACTUALLY my ultimate Plan …When i get to that point an my “outdoor” Ill definitely be hitting you up to find out some more details… I appreciate you!

8 Likes

Well i always like more than a 4x4. I really like the 2 in one tent. Where there is a small vegging tent on the end and the flowering tent attached. I have the 8 foot by 4 foot and veg is 2 feet x 4 feet

10 Likes

If I had a space like that to dedicate to growing, I would do some light framing to create separated spaces in a room, and tack up some panda film. Really be able to customize it to your needs. And I guess it wouldn’t even need to framing, could probably do it all with pvc piping if you wanted to make it lighter and not as ‘permanent’ seeming.

7 Likes

Happy has some good points. I like to have tents because they contain the area a little better, there reflex tive and easy to take down. But i really do like the open rooms. Maybe just panda film.

8 Likes

This is main flower tent. Its a 10 x 10 x 8 feet.

And then at the end of that big tent i have a 10x4x8 dual 2 in 1 tent.

13 Likes

Using the dual tents i can clone and veg and flower in one tent. There really awesome. And i only wish the shelf was adjustable inside. Since its not i just use 2 cinder blocks and a wood shelf wrapped in shelf liner.

10 Likes

SHIIIIIT! frame it out, split the room and fudge the tents. $$ is no object, investors - ding ding ding…that’s a winner Chicken dinner. But I digress - gotta start somewheres then tent is the intro… But … BUT - If you build it they will come. Go big or go home. A split 10’r like Prey say is golden. We all see it time and time again w/ people saying - should have went bigger. And If kids weren’t a problem and wife was cool with it… LoL left side of the house would be the garden! :joy:

10 Likes

This!

5 Likes

Nice man. I’m happy for you and the new space. Me? I would put 2 huge tents and 2 smaller tents in each room. Veg and bloom typa deal. Plant one huge tent and 4 weeks later fill the other.

8 Likes

i already pulled the carpet and painted the room flat white in my head. i am right here with you! congrats!

5 Likes

So I appreciate EVERYONES Input!! I really do , an Actually i was thinking of sectioning off a couple places in both rooms but for now im going to start with tents @PreyBird1 I really Like the 2 n 1 tents ESPECIALLY your Big one! thats something similar to what i was thinking for now until i get my first grow done an make some money back off my new printer along with the Ty-dyes I will also be Getting a Heat Fx digital Printer instead of screen Printing CUSTOM SHIRTS COMING SOON!!!

8 Likes

I lke the tent so much i have an extra one in the garage for my inventory. Got it for $100 new in Box

7 Likes

I truly think that’s the one I’m gonna go with …. What kind of light are you running in the big double?!

6 Likes

Heres the end of it

13 Likes

I Really do Like it 2 n 1 For the WIN! for now … once I can build I will

8 Likes

Oh SNAP!!! Prey ??? Your boys gotch your hook up on the “preybird farms” tshirts… I see some kind of test seed SLASH test t-shirt barter man. Hostiles gonna need some graphics to test out with the new printer mi amigo. Not too mention whoever’s gonna finally steal my idea for plant stakes… Nobody sends labeled plant stakes with your seed order? It’s friggin genius man. Free strain stakes with seed purchases.

8 Likes