New To Growing About to Move need all the Info I can Get Im starting from Scratch

So, I am Moving to Southern Arizona in Mid-July early August, and I get the Pleasure of Starting my Own Grow from Scratch and the Best part I’m able to do it the CORRECT way … Thats why I am Here I Wanna Learn As much as I possibly can I’ve been researching, smoking and off and on growing for about 12 years now But I haven’t had a complete successful grow something has always Happened … This time I’ll have the Land (looking at between 10 and 40+ acres I know big jump lol) and an Actual building to grow in… YES I am looking to do indoor for now … So, with all this said Let me know what you guys are thinking man the opportunities are ENDLESS with this VENTURE I just want to Hit the ground running with the best possible outcome in the end…

5 Likes

I would suggest using the search up in the right hand corner and type in something like growing in Arizona or something like that that will link you to the journals of people that grow there and you can go direct to the source and read their previous journals from last year or so I know exactly what to do. You can also ask them questions I would say that’s the best place for you to start. I wish you the best of luck on your adventure. :+1:t3:

3 Likes

The growers network courses are also a good place to check out, ( triple green bar top right corner then under resources go to university )

2 Likes

Thank you very much I appreciate it

2 Likes

Yes Ive enrolled in all the courses to try an learn everything there i guess really its getting my hands dirty now :upside_down_face:

2 Likes