New to the Forum/Hello!

Hello Growers Network!

I work for Terreplenish, and we produce an organic soil amendment made from recycled food waste. We strive to cater our product to cannabis growers and we’re eager to learn as much about growing as we can.

I just joined the Growers Network and wanted to reach out and introduce myself. Looking forward to connecting and taking part in your network!

5 Likes

Hope, I will like your site)

Welcome to the best forum on the net!!

2 Likes

Good luck with your organics… I would but I am in Canada and use Black Swallow Living soil for all my needs…

Welcome @jet91!
Checking out your products…

1 Like

It looks super awesome. How do you go about storing product to keep the microbes alive?

1 Like

@jet91 welcome to GN and glad to have here. Your product sounds awesome, looking at the site now. See you around the boards.

Thank you!

As for storing our product, you need to keep it in the airtight container it comes in (it’s OK to open the container when using it). It’s best to keep it out of direct sunlight and it’s OK if the product freezes when temperatures drop. The shelf life is 18 months, so for best results use within that time frame.

Thanks for your interest and I’m happy to answer any other questions you may have!

1 Like

@bobette, let us know what you think of our products!

1 Like

Thanks for the welcome @chrisj! Let us know if we can provide you with any further info on Terreplenish!

1 Like