New To This .. need help!

Yes ive talked to him already … the seeds is not the problem im looking for a tutorial or a grow guide to follow that has the exact supplies i need & some kinda schedule to follow

5 Likes

Have you read through the grow journals on here?
Lots of bad ass growers here and I read and learn daily.
Most journals say what they are doing and when they are doing it.
Let me tag some.
@Jimhigh66
@LoCoRocK
@repins12
@PreyBird1
And there are many more

5 Likes

Im so new to this man so im still learning how to navigate through this website & do other things

4 Likes

distilled water and peroxide, medicine syringe for watering around plants. @LoCoRocK held my hand and walked me thru my first grow. @kapouic pretty much keeps me from doing the wrong stuff. tag the growers you want to help you when you get ready to put your seeds in water and they will hold our hand along this journey.

4 Likes

AMEN to that @Hydro!

3 Likes

@pptrsha1 you’re one of them

3 Likes

Thanks for the shout out @Hydro.
I have thrown in my two cents worth.
@jizzle23 is learning like we all are.
There is still more learning.
Hydro is right. The more you read; the better grower we become.
Also on one word of valuable advice to jizzle23: PATIENCE!
That one word was the hardest for me to learn since I have none…
Be patient, read, learn, stay Growing…
I would not have come this far without all of these great growers from everywhere.

3 Likes

every grow i find out more stuff ididnt know. i just learned how to sex plants this grow :rofl:

7 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:
So it’s not a innie/ outie recognition?
:joy:

2 Likes

you would think at this age i would know in advance :rofl:

4 Likes

:sweat_smile: @pptrsha1 good laugh. Lucky i wasnt drinking coffee

2 Likes

Im with @pptrsha1 pfp is a waste i think. Everyone i see so far with one has major gnat issues or severe problems starting. Soil and fabric pots or coco. Atleast ur getting a jist of what u need and not starting off seeds with nothing like my wife. Lol. Here we are 9 months and about 5 grand later

4 Likes

“i would like to grow marijuana please” ok, open up your wallet, hey i didnt say you could close it, EVER!

5 Likes

gonna get a cardboard sign and stand in front of walmart. “will work for weed”

4 Likes

Nutrients are expensive @jizzle23 lots of work ahead of ya! Just learn a little while before going full in.

4 Likes

Now thanks to @automatik; my new one is
WILL WORK FOR SEED!
:grin:

4 Likes

:100: :100: :100: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Id work for seed but i have to many strains + my own seeds lol. I have thousands of seeds. … i used to buy seeds now i made way too many seeds lol…too many seeds ha ha ha.

3 Likes

You and @MrBlue are seed scientists!

1 Like

I got more on the way lol. Going to start my Runtz up again and make more feminized seeds. I only got 7 beans left.

3 Likes