NEW Types of Boosters - Silver Rabbit & Green Dragon FREE SAMPLES!

Hello @mastergrowers, @growopowners, @GrowOpEmployees!

SILVER RABBIT - A polyamine orthophosphate booster, increases the performance of phosphorus input and pH acceptability of any nutrient line.

GREEN DRAGON - A potassium acetate-based booster, essential oil (cannabinoids, terpenes, etc.) enhancer, and carbohydrate booster. The ONLY K booster available for cannabis that falls under our patent titled “Fertilizer with organic potassium salts” (US patent # 10508060). An excellent microbe superfood for living soil systems as well.

I am particularly interested in commercial facilities who are unwilling to switch nutrient lines (or growth systems such as living soil) but open to running trials on amending with some exciting new organic chemistry. This would be to potentially help us log comparative data.

We are also open to working with all types of testers, so please reach out if these (or our full feeding line) are of interest to you.

Tech bulletins describing our science are attached.

(Currently undergoing registrations nationally, but approved in several states such as AK, AZ, CO, DE, HI, OH, and TN at the time of this posting.)

Tech Bulletin- Silver Rabbit Polyamine Technology 112719.pdf (735.5 KB) Tech Bulletin- Sugar Signaling 112719.pdf (677.9 KB) Tech Bulletin- Terpenes and Cannabinoid Production 112719.pdf (860.3 KB)

8 Likes

Well then, if it’s open to all of us, I sure would like to try your products!
What do I do?
And thank you for the opportunity !

3 Likes

Would you be more interested in a complete program, or just the amendments themselves?

3 Likes

I would love a complete solution. Right now, I am using Advanced Nutrients lineup and I like them a lot. But they get quite expensive fast… I am open to suggestions and different solutions!

3 Likes

Mk pharms was a big fan of your nutrients line up @joel_keygrow … Do you have a website link you could possibly share?.. I was thinking about making a switch as well from the general organic line

1 Like

I got you then. Start to finish in 4 bottles. Stop mixing so many things and take your life back. :rofl:

I kid though, I like the people at Advanced. I just always look for things that I think can be improved on.

Message me your shipping info, no PO Boxes please.

7 Likes

I love that guy, he is awesome. Hopefully he gets unbanned or whatever so we can see him finish up that most recent run. I have no idea what he did or how that happened.

We have some pretty decent info up on https://www.keygrowsolutions.com/

I am always happy to talk things through as well. The number on the site will dial me directly. Where are you located?

4 Likes

About an hour away from mk LoL… Southern California… I always liked him but he is a hard ass LoL… Some people don’t know how to take very very very blunt responses… I did have a little trouble with some genetics but I never held that against him… He always made good with customers

I’m definitely going to take a look… Thanks @joel_keygrow

2 Likes

Do U ship to Canada?

5 Likes

Hi! I’m interested…to be honest I don’t use too many different products or stray way but the green dragon sounds intriguing mon!

5 Likes

Very unfortunately, Canada is a bit of a challenge at the moment.

5 Likes

Home grower? Where are you located?

6 Likes

Hi @joel_keygrow
Can I participate?
I’m a home outdoor living soil grower.

8 Likes

As soon as I read about the green dragon I was intrigued as well… Then I got to reading up on the whole line up and knew Key Grow Solutions is going to be amazing!! If anyone hasent checked out the link a few posts above I’d consider reading up… I know everyone loves free samples but this is stuff Ill be purchasing in many future grows to come

7 Likes

I’m always down for free grow stuff .if there’s anymore stuff out there free hit me up I’ll product test stuff. Could use the help really

7 Likes

Hmmm i woulder if you could persuade me to leave coco, and go back to soil lol.

4 Likes

Im running 2 strains of his genetics now. Skywalker og and galctic god. I dont think he got banned he said he was leaving for a long while i cant remember why. But hell be back eventually.

4 Likes

@joel_keygrow I’m interested… I am using the GH flora Trio… I am a home grower in NY… I grow in Cocco thinking about going to a heavy fertigation… idk if your line is good in that application but if it is I am down

5 Likes

@joel_keygrow hi mon! My friends and I would love to try some green dragon…we are dying to slay these beasts !!!

6 Likes

Do you see any benefit in Hydro systems?..we run rockwool.

4 Likes