New York: How does weed delivery work

The the Big Apple is a place where almost every product and service can be delivered, and this also includes cannabis. And no, you dont let a medical card to buy cannabis from one of the many dispensary and delivery services available in New York.

My Weed Adventure

I was heading from the beaches of northern California to New York city for some business and needed to align myself with where to access weed while I was there, also quite exciting to sample a legal states green. So I packed my bags and headed west on a straight flight to the big lights and sights of NYC!

“Cannabis in New York has been legal for medical purposes under New York law since 2016, and recreational purposes since 2021. As of 2022, recreational cannabis is for sale legally in the state (including Native American reservations), only through state-approved dispensaries.” Wikipedia

With over 66 licensed dispensaries in NYC, the cannabis industry is growing rapidly in this State. The framework included allowing for legal weed delivery services to help spur on the new industry, and this made life for cannabis enthusiasts and patients alike. Simply cannabis was now easier to access than pepperoni pizza!

Weed NYC Delivery

As I walked down the busy New York streets, I couldn’t help but feel a little anxious. It had been a while since I had indulged in some good ol’ fashioned weed, and I wasn’t sure where to start. It wasn’t like back in the day, when you had a dealer that you could call up and meet in some sketchy alley. These days, everything was online and I wasn’t sure where to begin my search.

After a little bit of research, I stumbled upon a website, vgtnyc.com that promised discreet and reliable weed delivery in New York. I was hesitant at first, but after reading some positive reviews, I decided to give it a shot.

“Perfect service and even better weed” – Viole Suliman

I placed my order online, selecting the strain and quantity I wanted, and within minutes, I received a notification that my order was being processed. A few hours later, I received another notification that my order was on its way to Manhattan, weed delivery manhattan, who would have thought.

ygtnyc weed delivery

I anxiously awaited the arrival of my package, constantly checking the tracking information. Finally, there was a knock on the door and a smiling delivery man presented me with my order. I quickly signed for it and shut the door behind him to ensure no one saw what I had purchased. Read more

2 Likes