Newb question again

I have a whole room, so I do it a little differently. @nacho151 has it figured out for sure. I would follow his lead on this. :+1:t3::v:t3:

5 Likes

I live in the desert very little humidity but 3 photos in that tent has my humidity at like over 60% and I’m not too happy with the air flow. My next run I’m going to try the 4 in intake fan and see if it helps. Do u keep urs out of ur tent right??

4 Likes

Yes, I try to keep anything electrical, other than lights, outside the tents to reduce heat in the tent. I also like having the light driver outside the tent, that also helped with heat in the tent, that dropped the heat down about five degrees. Then I setup the intake fan, the heat dropped during lights on an additional 5 to 7 degrees in my tents.

4 Likes

Thank u so much I will definitely use this on my next run I am very excited to try this next run

5 Likes

So what model intake motor would u suggest??

5 Likes

I run C infinity intake and exhaust. U can primly get away with ac infinity raxial intake

4 Likes

Update.

Didnt get the ACI setup. Wife said no….:frowning:

However….she said she wanted to see how it went with my plants outside again this year before i get it. She said if they are decent and i still want to grow, I can for this coming winter.

So we will see….

7 Likes

If ur in a legal city search marketplace and see what u find on inline fans i see brand new ones here for like a third to half price for brand new in box ones. Its nuts how much equipment i see for sale in town or real close enough to make the trip. Its nuts. Wish i had a bigger veg space i would grab there 600b spec lights i see 150 each look brand new and usually u start to see markings on the led boards when they have a fair amount of use to them the boards discolora and such. I hope it all goes well gor u on the putdoor grow and u get a nice indoor setup. Jave to explainto the wife an indoor grow is gonna be alot cleaner if a grow bug free unless u get a bad bag of spil or such. Outdoor is open to all elements so one grow can go bad fast and then she is gonna wanna hold that against u where an indoor grow is total different less elemental destruction

3 Likes