Newbie Back w the Aerogarden (Project Z/Exotic Genetics?) Day 81 from Seed

Strain & breeder: Project Z (Exotic Genetics)
Indoor / outdoor: Indoor
Medium: Hydroponic?
Light model: Aerogarden Light + a 55w hang light 16 inches from the plant, w some 20 stick lights lol.
Light height: aero garden light: 6 inches, hang light: 16 inches, stick lights 3.5inches.
Nutrient type(liquid synthetic/organic/dry amendments/living soil/…): Liquid (FloraNova Bloom 4-8-7) and (CalMag)
pH: 6.7 roughly
EC or PPM:
Temp. (day and night): D70N65
Rlative Humidity (day and night): D55%N40%
Water Temp. (if DWC): I have no idea

i’m back, still broke but we got a interesting set up.

I just was wondering if there was anything I could improve on w what I got. also started 1 soil plant, still project z. the video and close up is from today. the other 4 are from yesterday. I don’t know why they sent in a weird order.

8 Likes

Very nice setup. Looking beautiful

8 Likes

really trying to pull those top branches so those little spots can get nice a big. I hope this bud turns out good, im excited but can’t find much on this “Project Z”

8 Likes

Never seen this type of grow before, similar to hydroponics. Cant wait to see the outcomes bro.

7 Likes

For Sure! i’ll be posting all the pictures, we have a lot of plants in the room w it that sorta “purify” the air. I have to fans right under the ceiling slope ( kinda looks like this \ ) blowing straight up so it circulates the air. I have a blanket covering the closet w toilet paper rolls at the top taking out bad air, and a 3 in gap under the blanket for taking in new air. the leaves have an interesting texture, almost soft sandpaper, they also feel nice and “moist”? I don’t really know how to describe the feeling, I wanted to know though if that’s normal?

8 Likes

:thinking: I’m not sure if there is a “normal” growing these plants. They have been crossed and recrossed so many times genetic deviations come up all the time. These plants, color and texture is extremely beautiful to me. Keep it going. :+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

8 Likes

I wanted to change the light cycle soon, I really don’t have too much room in that aero garden and so far i’ve counted 23 bud spots so I feel pretty good. hoping a few more can pop out w out taking all of the room in the aero garden.

8 Likes