Newbie Help with Start up Equipment

Newbie here ! Planning and preparing to start my first grow indoor… Excited with no direction on where to get my beginner friendly equipment. Help please ! :hibiscus:

6 Likes

All I can say is don’t skimp on a light at start of u plan on keeping on. Lol. Get a good light to start how big a space I playing with or how big a tent do u wanna use. R u doing photos autos or both? Is it a room or a tent?? This will be a huge help to know how big a space u can play with and if a tent is needed or u have a room

6 Likes

How much room do you have and what is your budget?

5 Likes

I’ve got lots of equipment for cheap. What do you need?

4 Likes

Hello there and welcome to the site. I got the best deal and prices from growershouse. heres a link! It will help you understand all the stuff needed to operate a small grow.
https://growershouse.com/grow-tent-kits
Its a tent builder link. If you have any questions for anyone just put the “@” in front of there name. We have some awesome people/growers here and BEFORE you buy the equipment ask us first so you dont get sub-par or crappy equipment. Weve all purchased so much stuff we know what works. And we will help you out whenever possible!
@nayalotus

7 Likes

Oh Hell yeah!!! A new grower! Welcome to the party @nayalotus ! Find yourself a good helmet.
igor

5 Likes