Newbie to the group

Hello my friends call me Elmer I am 69 and have been growing solidly since 2016. Have grown it in the past outdoors. I grow autofems and sometimes I LST them. and sometimes I let them go. I grow outdoors in summer. I am working on my indoor grow soils so I don’t have to fertilize during the grow. Of course any deficiencies are dealt with. I always try to grow different strains.

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum… settle back in and all your questions will be answer… there is no real magic soil for no feeding… living soil is the closest I have seen…

2 Likes

Tera Preta but I’m afraid we actually don’t know how to make it
So maybe a super soil or living soil?

1 Like

Welcome to the group! You’ve come to the right place

2 Likes

Welcome!
You’ll get lots of info here… just read along.
So happy I found this group!

3 Likes

All kinds of people here with one passion! Welcome to this magical place.

3 Likes

Welcome Elmer!! :seedling::herb::palm_tree:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, I’m sure there is plenty of information here on living soils to get you going good.

2 Likes

The problem with organic is it isn’t sustainable. Constant amendments and such. If you dont have space to make your own blend consistently. Its not viable for most.
I used to do my own hi brix super soil. I gave up after a year of doing it. Far to much work to keep on top of the blend. Also I live in a metro area. So its also way to visable and the smell my neighbors didn’t care for.
If you are indoor growing you really dont need anything other then a typical blend. Truste super soil and living soil have a very potent smell not the best for indoor . if you are outdoor either will do. The living soil is probably the easiest to manage

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like