Newbies Group

Hi everyone,
As the group name says, im a newbie and would very much like to learn everything about home grown weed.
The for every responds and feedback.

Freshbie

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum, you will learn a lot here, for sure!

9 Likes

Am a newbie too trying to learn, welcome!

8 Likes

Thx! Nacho

8 Likes

Hi! TechDCo

7 Likes

I’m from Thailand. Was interested in growing canabis since the government had legalized and why not right.? :grin::grin:

8 Likes

But where do I start from is my very first question. Thinking of starting with hydroponic.

8 Likes

If you plan on growing in hydroponic @Slym3r and @Hydro would be able to give you great advice. Don’t get frustrated when people ask questions, it helps other growers help you!

11 Likes

Hiya @boblew62, welcome.

There’s a cool 101 course on the “University” section of this site:

And I also always like to refer new growers to the work of “Nebula & Sirius”, the 2 growers behind the grow-weed-easy website. It’s a good place to start, has all the basics covered in depth. Once you went through all this, I’m sure you’ll be off on a good start:

Loads of things to learn, choices to make.
Happy growing :v: :monkey:

9 Likes

Welcome to GN @boblew62

Awesome news to hear Thailand has decriminalized. you will find alot of useful information here and feel free to ask any questions.

9 Likes

Wow…! Thx!

7 Likes

Thx! Will sure do.

7 Likes

Been doing some research on LED grow lights lately. Choices is not big especially in Thailand.
Any suggestions guys?
Thx!

6 Likes

Yeah. Opened up whole new ball game. Best is those existing growers don’t have to hide or get booked.

6 Likes

I think floraflex has a Thai division setup but I could be wrong. I would use their light as a comparison you can probably find either a better deal/higher efficiency or whatever your looking for but it’s a good baseline. They make everything from coco to drippers, lights, nutrients, fittings, tubing ect

6 Likes

some seed pimp said

it all starts with a seed :slight_smile:

all the best and lots of info here

Dequilo

8 Likes