My name is Matteo from NIDOPRO. Congratulations to all of you for sharing your passion on this forum!
From now on, starting soilless cultivation will be easy and fast for every grower!
I desire to introduce you to a new product, available now for the United States, that will help everyone to grow with the hydroponic systems: NIDO.
Our company produces devices for the monitoring and the automation of Hydroponic systems based on IoT and machine learning technologies. You can see the presentation of our product here:
NIDO is able to make every Hydroponic system and grow room fully automated. In other words, NIDO is going to be another grower that works for you 24h, 7 days a week, checking and adjusting constantly the Ec and Ph level of the system (90 times a day!), monitoring humidity and temperature of your indoor garden, controlling with WiFi your grow light, exhaust fan, humidifier and everything you need to make your plants happy.
NIDO is not a simple dosing system. NIDO is a real advanced computer for the control of small and medium-sized Home grow boxes, greenhouses, vertical farming, grow containers, etc…; it is ideal for all hydroponic, aeroponic and systems from 2 to 660 gals of total water in closed circuits. It is managed by a digital platform and allows full control of every function through any smartphone connected via internet.
Some of the main features are:
- pH control
- EC / TDS control
- Management and supply of fertilizers (max three-pack fertilizer)
- Management and supply of pH- / pH+
- Water temperature controls
- Environmental temperature control
- Environmental humidity control
- Control and management of LED / HPS lamps
- Control and management of irrigation systems
- Control and management of extractor/climate
- Control water level
- Control and programming from the smartphone
- Cloud Data
- Automatic Formula for growing better
- AI-driven analytics system
- Charts in the app
You can check the App video here:
It is designed for all Hydroponics / Aeroponic systems, but it is usable also for cultivations on the soil.
What is your first impression of NIDO? Any suggestion or critics are more than welcome!!
Matteo - NidoPro