Night Sweats

ok so this might be the wrong place to ask this but does anyone else get night sweats and think its due to merry jane , I used to get them now and then , but now its every bloody night . Anyone know how to combat this ?
Cant keep changing sheets /putting towels under

2 Likes

this is absolutely the right place to ask. i don’t have any first-hand experience with the condition you’re describing, but i’m positive that someone on this forum knows someone else here that can help you with your question.

I’m going to tag a few people here that might know which direction to point you in.
@Slym3r @nick @chrisj @happilyretired
Can someone tag another grower that might be able to answer the OP’s question?

3 Likes

thanks, I really appreciate it

2 Likes

@postponema, Hey guy get your blood pressure checked soon…Easy to get it checked and can save your life!
High blood pressure is VERY inexpensive to treat…on the plus side if it’s not a blood pressure issue you can cross it off the list

Good Luck!

4 Likes

Will do thanks man , God I love this forum

2 Likes

Get your sugar checked, also maybe TB.

3 Likes

Well for what it’s worth, I would suggest seeing a doctor and having your hormone levels checked if you’re Female over 35 years old. From what your describing and if you’re Female over 35 you could be pre-menopausal.

I think you had good advice above, but damn its been hot lately. But maybe a doctor is best. Never heard of hot sweats from weed.

2 Likes

Thanks , have gone to a doctor but they can’t figure out what it is , so I thought it might be to do with cannabis since it’s a withdrawal effect , well that’s what google says ,
Hopefully it will just past

3 Likes