No effects from edibles

@kkustom After many years accumulating anecdotal evidence anesthesiologists found that people with Red Hair seem to require more medication for analgesia and anesthesia than people that weren’t red heads. This is a serious problem if someone is actually awake and can feel their triple bypass while listening to Klingon Opera because their surgeon is a hopeless fucking nerd. Then finally studies were done The Pain of Being a Redhead.

4 Likes

I’ve heard horror stories from a couple of my patients over the years about being partially awake during general anesthesia @truthhound. One says they suffer from pretty bad ptsd from the experience.
Now I really wish I could remember if they were redheads…
:v:

3 Likes

@Tygrow78 5 years ago I went into afib and became symptomatic. The ER doc and I agreed that it was probably new and a cardioversion was probably safe to attempt without an echo. He chose IVP propofol and nothing else. Not only was I wide awake for the whole thing but I also remember it in detail. 3 shocks with increasing energy. The paddle burns took weeks to heal. I wasn’t angry we just had a “talk”…it was 4 in the morning and busy…he won’t make that mistake again lol.

Over the years I have heard some pretty crazy shit from my patients. I have witnessed more than a few with my own eyes. It is an important part of my practice to absolutely minimize these kinds of things but …you know. Medicine is a human endeavor and therefore prone to the crazy fucked up shit that follows humans everywhere. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is true.
I’m a red head and anesthesia doesnt work well on me.
Even the dentist has to give more shots

4 Likes

Of course, every person wants to have harmony in the soul. When I had depression I decided to start treatment with cannabis and it gave a very good result. If you dream of harmony in your soul, you should look for example, here westcoastbud.io/product/apollo-edibles-thc-gummies-1000mg/ is a quality thc gummies. The thc gummies perfectly calms the nerves, relieves stress and chronic fatigue. You will notice very quickly how you will start to feel better.