No more leaves?

My one seedling doesn’t seem to have any nodes to grow leaves from, it just has the first cotyledons and that’s it

It’s better than a week old, it was a twin and the twin is doing fine.

Yeah so, anyone seen this before?

I would get rid of it but I’m sort of curious to see what happens and it’s not like it takes up much space

1 Like

Yep that’s What I would do too. Just run it and see.

3 Likes

Yep, it’ll normalize in another leaf set or two generally. See it often actually, gotta play it by ear

1 Like

That’s the thing though, it’s not growing any other leaves. I said in the starting post it was over a week old, well I went back through my photos to when I first found it as a twin, that was September 23

1 Like

It’s just a runt. If you give it a chance, in my experience, they tend to become the underdog of your grow. Would still wait it out but that’s just my opinion

1 Like

I had a similar thing occur with a Night Queen auto fem and it grew as if it was topped when it finally decided to grow the bud was great but bc it took forever to start it was smaller obviously but again potency was stronger than normal on that plant. But ya took like 2wks or more (would have to check notes this was awhile ago)before I saw any growth @ all, if you can keep her try to coax her lol she may surprise you.

3 Likes

If its not wilted or brown, its still alive.

If its not moving above, its moving below.

3 Likes

It will be longer times vegging and flowering but I grew some fire crap plants. Just letting them do their thing.

2 Likes

Of course it doesn’t! It just germinated.
Plants take time to grow. Buckle up and hold on.
Kyle M

2 Likes

3weeks tomorrow

1 Like