NOBO, Inc. is currently hiring General Managers for multiple locations in Michigan. Individuals already in Michigan who understand the local landscape are preferred. Please email resumés to [email protected]
The General Manager will oversee all day-to-day operations of the retail facility. This individual will manage and ensure the comprehensive and timely training of all employees. The General Manager will also maintain facility compliance and security, create and employ policies, procedures, and employee schedules, and oversee all purchasing and inventory management activities. The General Manager will be expected to oversee the management and reporting of all facility inventory in a compliant fashion from receipt to sale. This individual will be expected to interface with owners, staff, law enforcement, and other regulatory agencies.
Job duties and Responsibilities
• Stay current and adhere to all federal, LARA, and municipal regulations.
• Manage and oversee all provisioning facility staff and compliance strategies.
• Oversee the management and maintenance of facility records.
• Maximize provisioning productivity and quality of service.
• Oversee transactions and product transfers between licenses.
• Train, coach, and encourage staff in all departments.
• Oversee all provisioning facility operations including patient service, quality assurance, purchasing and procurement, ensure that operating standards and polices as well as cost controls and service criteria are respected and practiced throughout the entire provisioning process, cash management.
• Analyze financial data to ensure validity of balance sheet account information, P&L variance, volume trends and returns on investment.
• Create/maintain facility policies and monitor/uphold standards.
• Facilitate regular internal compliance audits and schedule third-party audits.
• Stay current and adhere to all federal, LARA, and local municipal regulations specifically with regard to inventory management and Metrc reporting.
• Conduct regular physical inventory audits and report accordingly in METRC.
• Manage supply and inventory levels and facilitate purchasing.
• Manage spending against budget as it relates to changes in patient volume and revenue
• Problem solve to determine how specific items were not tracked correctly, fix the issue, and ensure that the incident is isolated.
• Ensure that all product is being stored and handled in sanitary conditions.
• Compliantly track, dispose of, and report all cannabis waste to the state.
• Communicate effectively with the owners, other facility managers, processors, and all other team members.
• Lead employees to take actions that are consistent with the company’s overall strategy and values
• Monitor internal reports and evaluate performance against established departmental expectations.
• Ensure Facility Safety and Sanitation protocols are followed.
• Implement Crisis Response Plans as dictated by the owners.
Education and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree
• General Manager Cannabis experience, preferably in MI
• Must be 21 years of age or older.
• Minimum of 4 years of Personnel Management experience.
• Minimum of 3 years of Inventory Management experience.
• Must be able to pass a background check with no pending charges or convictions within the past 10 years for a controlled substance-related felony.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Must not be registered as a primary caregiver or must withdraw registration as a registered primary caregiver prior to accepting an official Offer of Employment.