Non-auto Flowering before light switch?

Kinda interesting thing happening with these CBD Blueberry plants—still under 18/6 lighting schedule, under SpiderFarmer SF2000. Photoperiod seeds from Grower’s Choice.

Don’t these hairs look like they’re in early flower? I’m relatively inexperienced with growing — this is only my second indoor grow. The other plants in this tent are Northern Light autos and Gelato photoperiods.

3 Likes

Those are just pre flowers.
Just showing you that she’s ready for the light switch whenever you are.
You can continue 18/6 If you want to veg her a bit longer.
:v:

3 Likes

Ok, thank you! I’m trying to align these with their smaller Gelato neighbors before flipping the lights. You think they’ll be fine if I veg them for another few weeks no problem?

2 Likes

Shouldn’t be a problem at all.
Plants look good. :+1:

2 Likes

They’re all only 6-8" tall… trying to get them near 12" tall before flowering so they’ll end up around 24" height at the end.

3 Likes

Very nice. :clap::clap:
Organic ? The companion plants :wink:

Yes, so far no nutrients needed, just Coast of Maine Stonington Blend soil and some ground cover clover.

4 Likes

Nice. Happy grow and keep us posted. :wink::+1:

1 Like

Whoa. This is super cool. How did you get the idea for this substrate?

1 Like

We’ve been learning a lot about regenerative agriculture and cover crops are great for soil. Bought this bag of clover seeds and sprinkled them in. https://www.google.com/shopping/product/5394227583621953331?q=clover+seeds&client=safari&hl=en-us&biw=375&bih=635&tbs=vw:l,ss:44&prmd=sinv&prds=eto:16229116696116644245_0,cdl:1,prmr:1,cs:1

4 Likes

Looks good to me !

1 Like

Have any particular sources that dig a bit deeper into this? I’m still relatively new to organic grows

2 Likes

Ok, these are still under 18/6 lights. Are these still technically “pre-flowers” or is it flowering under the 18/6?

3 Likes

Seed to Stoned talks a lot about it. I think all of his grows are organic. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYzBVni4Q-CZbwOHdBWB-9A

1 Like

Nope. That’s full on flowers.
Gotta be autos then. WTF.
Aren’t they supposed to be photos ?

2 Likes

Curious how long are they in veg? Had a plant do that after extended veg time. She finally said FU I’m flowering! :sweat_smile::rofl::v:

2 Likes

I wonder if thats ehat happened with my clone. I took a clone from a cheese plant after 11 weeks veg and when it starter to flower the clone flowered also and would not reveg been under 20 4 for weeks now and no change but they r stacking up. She is a baby too.

1 Like

Yeah, these are week 6 of veg… Supposed to be photos from Grower’s Choice. CBD Blueberry Medical Feminized Cannabis Seeds - Buy Cannabis Seeds For Sale - Growers Choice Cannabis Seeds

Weird! Do you think I should keep them under 18/6 lights or will that impinge on the flowers? Should I switch everything to 12/12 now or can I grow my Gelatos a bit longer?

1 Like

This is only 6 weeks in from seed.

1 Like

1 Like