Northen Lights Big Bud Auto

My Northen Lights auto has been growing for over 3 months and the flower is not maturing. I was on 24hr light and now I have dropped to 12hr. I hope that solves the problem.

2 Likes

What do you mean the flower is not maturing? Like it’s not going beyond preflowers?

3 Likes

I will post pics give me a sec I’m new to this site

2 Likes

4 Likes

I think your plants look amazing.
Your light schedule may get the results you want.
To me they look good.
Watch your trichomes.
Well done to this point.

1 Like

Ur plants look very healthy and ur doing really well. Changing the light cycle to 12-12 will give u ur desired results

3 Likes

Thanks guys for the feed back. It looks like multiple plants but it’s just 1 big autoflower.

2 Likes

Welcome to GN @dm13 . Sorry to go against the grain of advice, your plant is looking great. But you may have signs of over fertilization. The dark green, shiny leaves, copper spots etc are signs. It may also be a calmag deficiency.

2 Likes

That what I thought, I got some ca mag and fed the plant 4 days ago but the just getting worse.

2 Likes

I feed the plant Fox Farm Tiger Bloom 15 to 20ml every other watering. Approx once a week. I saw the leaves and thought is a calcium deficiency.

1 Like

I think consider holding back on the nutes for a couple days and see how it pans it. @Slym3r , @PreyBird1 @automatik ,what do you think?

1 Like

Yes for sure, she is due for straight ph water. I will check the run off to make sure its 1600.

2 Likes

You are definitely pushing the nutes hard. Not that I should talk. Lol I run 8ml constant no just water. 15 is alot and fox farms is pretty hot. Water for a cycle and see maybe just some cal mag.

1 Like

Light cycles do not matter with auto flowers. You could grow start to finish with a 24hr light cycle.

2 Likes

![20210322_025250|690x335]
(upload://qlfKRc5wSZdmjAnd8m55SJIMVde.jpeg)

3 Likes

The deficiency was heart breaking but the plant kept growing. It was too thick so I ended up cutting some smaller branches off. The smoke was quite good. I’m thinking another 2 weeks and she is done.

3 Likes

That’s a football!

1 Like