Northern lights auto

7 Likes

Wunderbar!

2 Likes

Thanks , would you say nearly time for harvest , itā€™s only my 2nd grow so Iā€™m still a beginner.

1 Like

What strain is that?

Sadly itā€™s just my first year as well so Iā€™m not seasoned enough to make that call just yet.

However, I think guys are using a jewelers loup to determine when I theyā€™re ā€œripeā€ so to speak.

I think the common denominator is making sure you flush in the last two weeks before harvest.
Cheers and good luck!

1 Like

Looking really good!!

NL is a ā€œfasterā€ strain, it can be done in 45 to 50 days, not sure how long youā€™ve been in flower, but you look like you still need a week or two before chop. Good job! Well done mate!

stay golden ā€¦

1 Like

Fair oneā€¦thanks for the advice to Il have to have a lookšŸ˜Š

Been in flower about 4 -5 weeks max I think there abouts Anyways.

Well give yourself a pat on the back, good job :wink:

2 Likes

No kidding, those colas wouldā€™ve been in a song had Ray Davies been a grower in 1970.

ā€¦I walked up to her and I asked her to danceā€¦

3 Likes

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0kQaqRGjZ6Mm5me1I3oN5GSjQ

I couldnā€™t find the way icon to post the photos so my apologies.

I guess you could call this a mini-SCROG. Iā€™m going to take elastic string and make a grind. Iā€™ve already done all the LSTish Iā€™m going to do in the the one the. I had to put the last three in a 7gal container because we can only grow five plants, and I had to at least make it look like Iā€™m in compliance. :sunglasses:
The three new ones are 24K from CK, and the main one was a dispensary bag seed. 36% White 99 or Champion City, I donā€™t remember which.

The reason Iā€™m using the tomato cages is because weā€™re staining the deck this week and theyā€™re coming to power wash it tomorrow so I have to be able to move them at a moments notice until all thatā€™s done. Itā€™s certainly not ideal.

1 Like