The Revenue team is the driving force of Podtronix and we are looking to add a Sales Associate to build face-to-face relationships with our customers and drive their need for Pod- Technology. The Sales Associate will educate customers in specific markets (i.e. Extraction Labs, Grow Rooms, Curing rooms, etc.) to provide support and will partner closely with our Sales management to close and book sales. The right person will have a strong knowledge of digital marketing, comfort with the cannabis industry, and strong communication and relationship building skills to interact with a variety of customers
• Educate customer about Podtronix
• Upsell decision makers on different available models through consultation
• Provide in-person training to listing manager about product functionality and best practices
• Work closely with customers on installation / implementation of Podtronix units
• Drive in-store activation of Podtronix brand
• 1+ year experience in B2B sales (preferably in field) or other B2B field activity
• Familiarity with Growing or Extracting cannabis preferred
• Track record of successfully delivering against revenue or other quantitative goals
• Strong and dynamic communication skills with the ability to influence decisions makers
• Able to build trusted relationships with individuals in different roles and from different backgrounds
• Strong sense of urgency to achieve individual goals and contribute to overall team success
• Able to work independently with limited day-to-day management
• Experience in retail or wholesale cannabis businesses
• Medical & Dental
• All the equipment that you need to get your work done
• Casual work environment, read "no suit and tie required", but you are free to dress to the nines
Podtronix is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking for the smartest and most passionate people who want to join our team and develop the services, systems, and marketplaces that will serve the marijuana industry in the decades to come.
Established in 2018, Podtronix is leading the industry with our POD-technology focusing on controlled environments.
We will train you on our product. This position offers a base salary + commission.
Located in Temecula, CA
So what are you waiting for? Join the Podtronix family
Send Resume to:
Please note: “POD-Tech SALES” IN SUBJECT LINE