NPK nutrient line

If you really want to learn about your nutrients study NPK industries. They make base nutrients . They also have classes on base nutrients. I hate to say this but there is no difference in all of the nutrients out there. They all have the same ingredients just varying amounts of them and water. NPK nutrients are dry no water to pay for. Check it out.

5 Likes

Been preaching this for years. Why pay for water ? I’m really liking the RKAG nuets, powdered. And I noticed results after one application. @ralpht

2 Likes

I agree it’s a nice line and where everything is separate like npk u learn what nutrients are required at specific stages of the game.

1 Like

@charlieseeds are you talking about the one part feed?
https://npk-industries.com/grow.html

I’ve used other dry fertilizers, but don’t have experience with that one. Have you used it?

2 Likes

They make a one part fertilizer, But I’m talking about their individual components, example phosphorus and nitrogen and kelp are all single products 12 in all including enzymes, grow and bloom microbes ETC.
I have been using their products for years , I have their entire line. look at some of their youtube videos.

2 Likes

I didn’t know they had enzymes as well hmm dry product enzymes are best I have read as they are only activated upon use :wink: tks @charlieseeds ur the man

I use a lot of Greenaway biotech.
Even RAW? Is it has a good line. And one of the bio ag powder line is good.
Only reason I’m not using powder full time on everything is time.consuming. I’m just using powder on my flower plants.

1 Like

I’ve been using the supplements for a few years as well. It’s nice to be able to pick and choose exactly what you’re giving your plants.

1 Like

Shipping savings makes npk a great option I saved almost 100$ in shipping.

1 Like