Nutrient brand recommendation

You’ll find anything you need to know here and growweedeasy.com, which is the best, no-nonsense resource I’ve ever seen for growing. Growdiaries.com is very informative too.

2 Likes

ILGM.com has a forum as well. Don’t hate me for mentioning them.

3 Likes

Thank you for the suggestions @atodd @Arbitrode! I will look into those websites. I appreciate your help :relaxed:

1 Like

Yea, there is all kinds of growing sites on Facebook. Just get on their and search growing cannabis or marijuana groups and there are alot!!! If I could get your name somehow I could entitle you to the ones where I test everything people want to see but just can’t on their own.

1 Like

Meant invite you to different sites. These iPads write what the want sometimes!!! Lol

No clue what list u mean lol, I go by side by side studies by true pros😜

Have u ran bio can full line side by side w earth juice?

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/a-top-nutrient-study-which-is-the-best-produces-most.114640/&ved=2ahUKEwi_w_eJ4_7rAhUFnOAKHaFAA-4QFjAAegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw2QBx1WinammOxoGUB4tkYr

It’s a serious read , but it’s apples to apples :muscle:

Hoppiefrog I’ve never tried Earth Juice but know people that have and they loved it!!! I haven’t personally but seen some killer grows with it. About that list, it was a list of nutes from 420 mag or somewhere someone mentioned. Anything you look up their will be a top 10 and a link to buy it normally. Every list from every webpage is usually different. It’s best to get a nute line that you like and since about all plants grow at different rates it will take about 2 grows with any of them if you want to dial them in perfect for your plant. Some are a lot more sensitive to feeding than others. Some will thrive at a certain ppm while other girls can’t handle it. Whatever you buy just don’t start off with their feeding chart. Start slow and work up and you will find the sweet spot for your strain.

@syclonepace Read the study yet? No links for sales there, just a honest study from a true legend;)

1 Like

He’s super humble to boot, after trying most of the lines in the study I can say earth juice does come out on top and the results as far as yeilds/quality for the entire study lines up to be true in my experience.including additives. Very much so apples to apples. Give it a thurough read I bet you will agree it is unbiased 100% fair

2 Likes