Nutrients for transition

Question on flowering nutrients and what to use.
When transitioning does any do a nutrient transition for a week or do you just switch over to flowering nutrients

2 Likes

Hi @shadankaog

Your plants are begging for phosphorus and potassium during flowering, so any nutrients that have a high not N, but P and K. Phosphorous( P ) and Potassium ( K) is neeeded during flowering . I would go for a starter pack like the Biobizz one:

I think you just have everything needed during the grow cycle. Its easy for us newbies.

2 Likes

I always keep the grow nutrients going through stretch. sometimes that is 3-4 weeks with my Super-Maui-O strain. They grow a lot in stretch

2 Likes

Thank you for the help have been running dyna nutrients, sonic bloom, great white, full power, kyos wp, just his 3.5 weeks into flowering on one week 7 on the others

1 Like

I’d say you need to start off your grow with their Grow king-size buds formula and, at the first sign of flowering, switch to their high phosphorus formula where cannabis nutrients require the most.

1 Like

many start to mix veg nutrient and flower nutrients together at reduced rates 1 week before flip and use this mix till week 2 of flower - then pump up the P & K and drop the “n” amounts

1 Like

have you pulled the “trigger” on nutrient’s yet ? If not have some very good recommendations for you - let me know cab give you a short list of easy to use – Plus many offer sample packs good for at least 4 complete grows ( here is one (Elemental Nutrient Line (3) myco based - $10.00 for sample packs- organic) Neptune Harvest Line -sample pack offered (kelp, fish hydrate, seaweed, all liquid and kelp meal and casting -organic (Lotus nutrients - sample pack$10.00 (3 part) chemical _ hope this help (have used all of these with good results and didn’t cost much , The bestline I have use is Humbolt County’s Own (whole Line cost $100.00) and one more Necture of the Gods (go to theie site an can get the whole line very cheap, just need to fillpuot their forum, whole line is about 10 bottles believe I spent $25.00 for whole line offered by them. NO need to spend a lot of money at first to find what works for you